Riding at Charlie rolls super indoor training spot!!- ScottWilson54 Youtube

Scotty Evil1

Just started up a new YouTube channel and thought it would be easier to keep all videos in one thread

The main reason for the channel and videos is to give me some new motivation for riding, something that has been a bit low over the last couple of years as I primarily ride alone and at the same spots, so creating some content and coming up with ideas should help that. Also needed some new "life motivation" /winter motivation and having these projects is helping out :)

The channel will be a mix of thing's, vlog style stuff, Full edit's, How to's, road trips and interviews. Hope you enjoy the video's :)

I would really apreciate it if everyone watched, liked, commented and subscribed -

This first video is from the Reinosa indoor trial, an amazing competition/show i was invited to ride in alongside Vasek Kolar, raul gutierrez and luca tombini 

Edited by Scotty Evil1
  • Like 3

On 29/10/2019 at 3:04 PM, Scotty Evil1 said:

right now,thank you very much, I need somebody with a human touch.

you are coming out with some awesome lyrics today, good work (Y):)

Haha thanks, I just don’t enjoy these vlogs as much as I enjoy more « traditional » videos. The speaking doesn’t add anything in my opinion. 

On 31/10/2019 at 8:07 AM, Canardweb said:

Haha thanks, I just don’t enjoy these vlogs as much as I enjoy more « traditional » videos. The speaking doesn’t add anything in my opinion. 

That's cool and I totally get that! Some I don't like and some I love!

Vlogs right now suite me and are what i need to do to help motivate me in my riding/life in general

It's not all going to be vlogs though, going to do how to's, interviews, Roadtrips and proper edits, so keep checking in :)

• Like 1

Happy with this video, it was a lot of fun to make - but also a lot of effort! ( mostly due to spending half a day riding in a storm to get footage! - so i would appreciate some love!) 
In this video i show you some of the local riding spots here on the magical Romney marsh. Lots of tech riding, lots of riding in the rain, lots of crashes, plus facts about trials and the Romney marsh...... and me riding badly on a motorbike! :)
Like, subscribe, comment, share. Thanks :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

First of all. Brown sugar in your tea?

What are the waiting times like for the sections at these kinds of events? I think id like to try one out next year. Could you recommend any indoor events like this I should try? 

It was all that was available in his house at the time, sometimes you have to sacrifice for your art .....

They are not bad at all. For this one they had the kids and hobby classes start at 10 and then blue, red and yellow start at 1pm so it was spread out and wasn't too crazy. I think there were 130 ish rider's in total. But in previous years they had one group on Saturday and one on Sunday.

There aren't too many unfortunately! This is the only regular one they have, it's the final round of their 10 round national series and it's part of a bigger event called sport life, and huge sports and lifestyle exhibition that happens every November.

The only other indoor kind of thing I know of is Trial jam in Denmark which is usually in April

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not been able to get out for a proper ride much recently so things have been a bit quite........ but it's made me get a bit creative with this one

A little video from today showing why trials is awesome!
You can ride and practice anywhere, you don't need huge amounts of space or any fancy objects, just a bit of flat ground!
I went out into the back garden to see how much I could fit into a little 10 minute ride with no extra equipment.

• Like 1

*NEW VLOG!!!*
Want to see me in lycra? Want to see the crazy landmarks around my house? Want to see mud? Want to see motorbikes? Want to see my dad!?
Want to see more epic stuff like in this teaser vid?
Then check out my latest Vlog by 

It's a fun one 1f603.png:D 1f603.png:D
Remember to LIKE. SUBSCRIBE. SHARE!

Riding Toad Rocks with The Chai! 2 Guys falling off slippery rocks a lot and enjoying it!

It's a long and fairly raw one, but anyone who knows Chai will understand why - The awesome riding he does, the crazy noises he makes and the stuff he say's means he cannot be edited! We had a good day out riding in some tough conditions .The first half is us sessioning/attacking some lines and the second half is us riding some sections we made. Enjoy! :)

Edited by Scotty Evil1
  • Like 2

Only a dedicated follower would wait an age for the page to load up Ross. Just face it you're absolutely hooked on Mike Beck and Scott Wilson #fanboy. 

I keep checking these to see if you go and ride any other cool places like you did with Chai @Scotty Evil1. It would be cool to see you do more of that sort of Vlog but do more of a "Calling the shots" rather than sections just as it would appeal more to those who aren't from a trials background also. Both on the rocks and street. I really enjoyed that. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Paperclip said:

Only a dedicated follower would wait an age for the page to load up Ross. Just face it you're absolutely hooked on Mike Beck and Scott Wilson #fanboy. 

I keep checking these to see if you go and ride any other cool places like you did with Chai @Scotty Evil1. It would be cool to see you do more of that sort of Vlog but do more of a "Calling the shots" rather than sections just as it would appeal more to those who aren't from a trials background also. Both on the rocks and street. I really enjoyed that. 

What's you're problem, savour the amazing wait time!! - Yeah no idea why i got into the habit of posting them twice, ill fix that!

Yeah, i'd like to do more stuff like that, but the problem I have is , and the main reason i started the channel/vlog's, is that there isnt really anyone that local to me or anyone i can really go ride with, my local 'good' spot is toad rocks, which has already been used a couple times and is 90 minutes away.
 Hopefully when the sunshine is about, more people will start venturing out and come down to my ghetto. 

But yeah, deffo planning to do more joint ride videos/challenges etc with other  riders, both trials and non trials riders. Thanks for watching a couple though

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/11/2019 at 10:13 PM, Scotty Evil1 said:

That's cool and I totally get that! Some I don't like and some I love!

Vlogs right now suite me and are what i need to do to help motivate me in my riding/life in general

It's not all going to be vlogs though, going to do how to's, interviews, Roadtrips and proper edits, so keep checking in :)

That is cool and as long as you enjoy what you do, it's everything that counts! Still enjoy your riding style too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First competition of 2020!
At the weekend I headed up to Derbyshire for round 1 of the TykeTrial Club Championship
The competition was awesome, It's a great venue and had some brill sections, and we were lucky to be blessed with the wonderful Storm Ciara for the day! With some added 58mph winds, rain and hail, it made things extra trickey
All the Elite and Expert riders went round together so I was able to get a lot of footage of the other guys riding.

Riders featured -
Adam Morewood ( Elite British Champion, Ranked 17th in the world - 5 x world champion)
Robin Morewood
Oliver Weightman
Eddie Weightman
Elliot Cooper

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...