Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scotty Evil1

*New video* Scott Wilson YouTube channel

6 posts in this topic

Just started up a new YouTube channel

The main reason for the channel and videos is to give me some new motivation for riding, something that has been a bit low over the last couple of years as I primarily ride alone and at the same spots, so creating some content and coming up with ideas should help that. Also needed some new "life motivation" /winter motivation and having these projects is helping out :)

The channel will be a mix of thing's, vlog style stuff, Full edit's, How to's, road trips and interviews. Hope you enjoy the video :)

I would really apreciate it if everyone watched, liked, commented and subscribed -

Edited by Scotty Evil1
1 person likes this

Also stop

13 minutes ago, Canardweb said:

Also stop

right now,thank you very much, I need somebody with a human touch.

you are coming out with some awesome lyrics today, good work (Y):)

1 person likes this

On 29/10/2019 at 3:04 PM, Scotty Evil1 said:

right now,thank you very much, I need somebody with a human touch.

you are coming out with some awesome lyrics today, good work (Y):)

Haha thanks, I just don’t enjoy these vlogs as much as I enjoy more « traditional » videos. The speaking doesn’t add anything in my opinion. 

On 31/10/2019 at 8:07 AM, Canardweb said:

Haha thanks, I just don’t enjoy these vlogs as much as I enjoy more « traditional » videos. The speaking doesn’t add anything in my opinion. 

That's cool and I totally get that! Some I don't like and some I love!

Vlogs right now suite me and are what i need to do to help motivate me in my riding/life in general

It's not all going to be vlogs though, going to do how to's, interviews, Roadtrips and proper edits, so keep checking in :)

Happy with this video, it was a lot of fun to make - but also a lot of effort! ( mostly due to spending half a day riding in a storm to get footage! - so i would appreciate some love!) 
In this video i show you some of the local riding spots here on the magical Romney marsh. Lots of tech riding, lots of riding in the rain, lots of crashes, plus facts about trials and the Romney marsh...... and me riding badly on a motorbike! :)
Like, subscribe, comment, share. Thanks :)

1 person likes this