Riding at Charlie rolls super indoor training spot!!- ScottWilson54 Youtube

Scotty Evil1

In February 2020 The GB Youth Team headed out to Barcelona for the first ever GB Trials training camp organised by Trial Sport and Eloi Palau. I was invited along as head GB coach alongside fellow coaches Charlie Rolls and Adam Morewood.
Across The 3.5 days we we ran multiple riding session's at 3 amazing spots in addition to gym sessions and group meals/ hang outs.
On the Final day we all rode in the opening round of the Copa Osana, a series that attracts 180+ riders ( which includes world champions) at each event.

Riders -
Nathan Jackson - Age 9
Jackson Carroll - Age 10
ddie Weightman - Age 11
Oliver Cooper - Age 11
Harry Adamson - Age 12
Finn Johnstone - Age 13
Oliver Weightman -Age 14
Jake Foster -Age 14
Elliot Cooper - Age 14

Riders/Coaches
Adam Morewood - 5x World Champion
Charlie Rolls - Current UCI Junior World Champion
Eloi Palau - 2016 UCI Junior World Champion/ UCI Elite Top 10
Scott Wilson - 7x British Champion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Like a lot of people, being in Lockdown has made riding very difficult...... but not impossible ;)

The amazing thing about trials is you don't need a lot of equipment ( if any) to have some fun and sharpen your skills + you can do it anywhere.
Over March I filmed various clips for instagram (@scottwilson54) so I have compiled them all together into one video to show you what I could create with the equipment I had available - 2 scaffoldboards and a tyre :)

I have been enjoying seeing all of the lockdown videos, people have been posting load of varied setups and all of them have been fun to see. This is the same, it's good to see you getting creative with things and doing loads of variations. 

Would like to see another one and what else you can come up with. The pop you got on the 180 gap was impressive, how far can you take that? 

The music reminded me of being in a restaurant, only negative. 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, TomWood said:

Was actually pretty interesting watching the little guy from 2:20-3:15. He's got some moves and kids that age are going to be absolute beasts in 5-10 years being surrounded by top talent. 

Eddie is 11 and already a beast. Does some amazing stuff!

In this weeks episode I bring you the Big Ride at the Biketrial Academy. It features Andrei Burton with his shirt off, Euan Beaden riding up concrete, Steve Rogers crashing, Andrei Burton with his shirt on, Charlie rolls getting stuck and riding a mini bike, Matt Pengelly getting attacked by his bike, Sam Rolls crashing his motorbike, Tim Rodriguez dancing, Me getting confused and Andrei Burton with his shirt off again

• Like 1

After a whack on the head I came up with a Project idea, but I need your help to do it! Im going to create a Retro/Garage/Junk Bike, but because I have the decision making power of a confused toddler in Toys R Us, I can't decide what Frame to start with. Watch the video and comment with your Frame choice :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A Fun Sunday of riding with Stevie, lots of sections and tech stuff! I found my arch nemesis, an impossible rock that I did battle with for an hour and it broke me! A good day spent at Toad Rocks
7.25 is when the Battle with the rock starts. If you want to see someone gradually break down and see them loose the will to live because they cant't get a bicycle over a rock, then check it out!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...