Riding at Charlie rolls super indoor training spot!!- ScottWilson54 Youtube

Scotty Evil1

I realised that I needed an actual channel trailer for my channel, especially for new/non subscribers ( The bit that pops up when you first click on the channel) as some of my videos out of context could seem a bit weird! So I decided to grab a load of clips from all my videos so far and create one to show everything I have done in the last 14 months of this channel and show what it's all about Fun to look back on.

Hope you enjoy! Subscribe :)

After looking through some old videos on my old channel, I got a bit nostalgic and decided some of these videos needed to re released! So, this is from the 2008 Trials world cup in Barcelona. It's a very 2008/18 year old me, kind of edit, so forgive me and is also 2008 camera quality! Originally 2 videos, but I've stuck them together But in it is footage from Qualification + the finals featuring myself, Tom Rankin, Rob Poyser, Andrei Burton, Thomas Ohler, Gilles Coustellier, Giacomo Coustellier, Benito Ros, Abel Mustieles, Rafal Kumorowski, Kenny Belaey, Vincent Hermance, Aurelien Fontenoy

There are Bunnyhops and taps!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It's a question that often gets asked, how do i get sponsored!?!? I thought I'd made a little (ish) video, breaking down what sponsorship is, the different types there are, the benefits and negatives and give you some tips on how to get sponsored and share what I do when approaching sponsors. Still not 100% confident in these talking videos, I didn't make many notes so there were a few points I missed here and there and points where I got a bit lost as to what I had already said/not said - Maybe I'll make a part 2 one day!

• 5 weeks later...

It's only 10 months late, but here is my Jitsie bike check and review! In this video I go through why I choose the Jitsie varial and why I chose two of them. I run through my set up and the tweaks and changes I've made to the bike since getting it and give my review after living with the bike for the best part of a year!

First ride of 2021!! First real ride of 2021 in the bag! A wonderul sunny seaside ride, where I didnt freeze to death. Not the most eventful ride, but many things were explained in the video! However i did manage to Smash my new Gopro Hero 9 and saw actual sunshine, so mixed bag for the first ride of the year! Check it out!

I did it! As promised a new video the day after (the day after) the last one that ended up short! #AlltheClickbait #SorryNotSorry It was a busy ol' day for a rainy Wednesday! Much more action packed session, with some techy wet weather riding helping me get back in the swing of things. Hired a camera operator as I obviously can't be trusted with camera's on tripods, who showed off high end bike skillz. And lots of cool little bits all over. Enjoy :)

• 2 weeks later...

Today the focus was finally getting my Disc Brake Jitsie Bike in working order. Setting it up correctly and fine tuning it, and showing you how to get your set up correct and how to bed in those pesky disc brakes!

It was also all about having fun and getting creative with some funky lines on some cool local walls and rails

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A new spot on a monday!? Now thats a good monday! First time riding at Rainham Skate + Parkour park, along with Craig and Rich Johnson ( On his Enduro MTB On his 47th Birthday!) We managed to find so many lines in such a small area, including loads on the deadly slippery rails and metal copings. We even threw in some brakeless riding near the end ( yeah its hard!!) Great mix of riding from everyone on some super technical lines!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Scotty Evil1 said:

A new spot on a monday!? Now thats a good monday! First time riding at Rainham Skate + Parkour park, along with Craig and Rich Johnson ( On his Enduro MTB On his 47th Birthday!) We managed to find so many lines in such a small area, including loads on the deadly slippery rails and metal copings. We even threw in some brakeless riding near the end ( yeah its hard!!) Great mix of riding from everyone on some super technical lines!

Nice spot to ride, looks like fun! A good idea to set yourselves some brakeless challenges - gives any obstacle a different dimension. 

On Friday I visited Holden cycles to get some vital repairs done to my road bike and look over his collection of vintage bikes (Volvo cannondale, Pashley, Hope , Loveridge) I had a delivery from my Nutrition/drink/supplement sponsor Bio Synergy and I break down why I have these vital products , and I finally announce my newest sponsor for 2021! :) I had fun with this edit, much more vloggy/day in life style, a bit different this one

I went exploring! As an advocate that Trials can be ridden anywhere, I went around my hometown of lydd, previously unridden, to see if this little town had some hidden gems and epic trials spots! Now, it may not be Radical bikes or Buthier, but what you can find in the smallest of places to ride, is always interesting and exciting! If you like the video or it has inspired you to explore your home town, please give the channel a subscribe and the video a share!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Myself and Craig (Ashton mk2) had an awesome ride at Whitstable, finding some mega spots once again and having a very fun day ( which I think shows in the video!) despite occasionally being caught out by the wind, bike issues and mean old ladies! Craig was being his usual super smooth, super spiny self and I seemed to be pushing myself on big gaps all over the place! - A very good ride!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a long time since Natural was ridden and it showed! This was well and truely a day of battles. We found some amazing new (Horrible!) technical lines and beasty moves, which we occasionaly actually made! Enjoy pedal bashing, tyre sliding, disgusting points and a whole load of rocky fun!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm Back! We're back! It's been a while ( explained at the start of the video) and what a great return to riding it was. A sick session, everyone was on it, Craig was on another new old bike, beasting it as always, Clem was the star of the day busting out amazing smooth lines while I stuck to the power moves and did battle with a fear inducing gap drop! (with encouragment from a drunk man) A simple chilled edit, as that was how the day was and i didnt want to ruin that vibe :) Herne Bay in the super sun, 3 different styles of riding. what more could you want, enjoy!

• Like 2

At the start of May i headed up to the amazing Derbyshire Biketrial centre and ran my first training camp of 2021 and It was awesome!

We had riders of all ages and abilities, from 8 to 40+, from complete newbies to Junior superstars. We also had Sarah aka Mrs derbyshire biketrial centre, showing she is also now a full on trials rider with a shindig too AND! the long awaited comeback of Mr Martin Hawyes! 

This was a great weekend and I hope you enjoy the video and hopefully see you at the next one! I have left the video fairly unedited, this is so you can see the fails and progression of the riders and also hear the advice and what we were talking about during the training session

Edited by Scotty Evil1
  • Like 1

What could be better than a morning off riding your motorbike? Having a morning off riding your motorbike and then riding your push bike with your friends in the evening aswell!
A great midweek treat with the perfect weather - a near perfect day!
Motorcycle trials with the old man on the GasGas, street trials with the amigos in Sittingbourne, friendly security guards and great mega moves.
The ultimate bike filled day!

• 2 weeks later...
I recently headed up to Derbyshire to train for a few days with multi British and World champion Adam Morewood ahead of the recent UCI British Trials championhip. Over 3 days we rode at the iconic spots of Padley Gorge, Higger Tor, Street In Sheffield city and Matlock quarry, aswell as a training session with Adams Performance coach PMJ (Personal Training and Sports Fitness)
Training with Adam is amazing as his riding is next level and needs to be seen! We got some great footage from our sessions, so enjoy!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

After 18 months of no international travel and nearly 2 years since any comp's abroad, I finally hopped on a flight and got away! Destination - Spain - For the European biketrial championship!
t was such a busy trip, It has had to be split into 2 parts. Part one is pre competition + Qualification, which includes Training with the Italian team, having an interview with Spanish Radio, seeing all my friends, The qualification/speed section ( Featuring gemma abant, Marti Veyreda, Domenec llado and adam morewood) and the opening ceromony!

• Like 1

It's competition time! First international competition in 2 years and I got a bit of silverware!
2 Days of awesome competition from the European biketrial championship in Reinosa.
2 great comps with great sections based at the Reinosa Trials park and in the city centre!

Featuring myself (2nd Class 2/Red route) , Vera Baron ( 2nd Hobby 1, Blue route - riding a level above the womens class) Morgan Remy ) 1st Hobby 1, Blue Route) Weavy Stevie ( 4th Hobby 2, Green route)

I was a stressfull trip but totally worth it once we were there! Great to get back out there.

Really appreciated a channel subscribe and a video share please!

• 4 months later...
It's a new year and we've got new bikes! We visit the Isle of Sheppy for the first ride of 2022!
Me and Craig have ventured over to the dark side ( or is it the light side?) and have both got Inspired Hex's - super fun bikes but lots of learning to be done!
Rich johnson is back doing mad things on his Mountainbike but also got his inspired fourplay out for a spin ( Which has a gossip filled story attached!)

Mega day had by all, a very good start to 2022!
Like, comment, subscribe and share!!

• Like 2

• Scotty Evil1 changed the title to We're all Inspired!- ScottWilson54 Youtube
  • Scotty Evil1 changed the title to SUNDAY FUNDAY OR FAIL FRIDAY!? - 100 fails in a progression filled mega fun ride! - ScottWilson54 Youtube

A big day of learning, progression.....and failing! A real power ( couple of) hour(s) trying to nail some new lines and push the Inspired Hex riding.
After a lot of battles I walk away happy.....or do i!?
Along the way I encounter big dogs and annoying pensioners, almost run an innocent lady over and see that mystical thing in the sky, the sun!
Really pleased with this ride and the edit of this video, so If you like it, please hit the like button and give the video a share and give the channel a subscribe! 

• 3 months later...

The 2022 Cycle show was awesome!
3 days of epic bike filled goodness at Alexandra palace, alongside Hans Rey, Martyn Ashton, Chris Akrigg, Sam pilgrim, Matt jones, The athertons and tom boonen!
I was invited to this years event to perform shows on my new rig and to coach trials to members of the public on bikes from Inspired and GT! The show crowds were brilliant ( I only remembered to film 2 out of the 8 shows though!)
Every coaching session was fully booked with brand new riders trying trials ( 12 sessions over 3 days, 100 riders in total!)

Using a brand new editing software, so sorry if the edits a bit below par, still learning it!

Day 1 -
01:36
Day 2 -05:37
1st show -
09:03
Day 3 - 14:19
2nd Show 15:23

Edited by Scotty Evil1