Riding at Charlie rolls super indoor training spot!!- ScottWilson54 Youtube

Scotty Evil1

Finally got my first ride on my brand new Jitsie Varial race bike, from my new sponsors.... Jitsie!

Trying to Learn to ride a new bike and a new style of bike (after 4 months of street riding) on very slippery, sand covered super technical sharp rocks maaaay not have been the smartest idea, but sometimes you've go to jump in at the deep end! Great first day and ride on the bike, it is sick!

Retrying an old style of video again here, more of a low paced vlog, documenting the ride, explaining more about the riding and the lines I'm doing - let me know if you like it and if I should do more in this style!

Edited by Scotty Evil1

• Scotty Evil1 changed the title to First ride on the NEW BIKE! Sand covered HORRIBLE techy rocks ***!- ScottWilson54 Youtube
  • 8 months later...

I originally thought 2022 was a pretty chill year riding wise, but after looking back, It definitely wasn't!

I spent the first half of the year riding a brand new bike and learning a brand new style of riding.
Then I set up my own TrialsShow which led to me performing at the Cycle show, The royal highland show and for Pirelli!
I ran training camps which included a trip to Scotland and a rider coming all the way from Iceland for coaching!
I appeared on a YouTube advert dressed in lycra and was in the opening credits of an ITV TV show!

By summer i was cramming in training sessions before heading to Spain for the World championships.
Then to end the year I was celebrating at a one off, Trials extravaganza alongside side Biketrial and Trials legends of the last 40 years. So yeah...... 2022 wasn't shabby!

The videos split into 3 mini Parts. Basically - 1) Inspired riding 2) Shows, TV, Coaching 3) Comp training, world champs and party!

• Scotty Evil1 changed the title to 2022 Was an insane year!- ScottWilson54 Youtube
  • 3 weeks later...

Recently headed up to the Biketrial Academy ( aka Charlie roll's spot) for the weekend.
Spent the Friday night riding with all the boys, smashing sick lines and having a fun time!
The next day I helped out with the weekly training session Charlie runs at the academy, where they get a whole mix of riders, then had a little ride after myself.
Was going to go all vloggy and narrate it etc, however I forgot to talk to the camera after the first 5 minutes, then camera issues meant i couldn't do any at the end! No music of fancy edit, Banter and brake noise is where its at.

Featuring -
Charlie Rolls
Sam Rolls
Sam Wheeler
Josh Leech ( on the mini crewkerz!)

Edited by Scotty Evil1

• Scotty Evil1 changed the title to Riding at Charlie rolls super indoor training spot!!- ScottWilson54 Youtube