Faction app for spots!

Wersurseatfam

It’s been talked about for ages and finally Shaun Goddard has taken it upon himself to start an app/site for detailing and locating riding spots.

Most people who are on Facebook or insta will know about it already but thought I’d post it on here to let others know and try to encourage people to get some spots tied down so one day you can visit any town in the uk and be able to find the spots quick and easy. 

Here is a link for the site. As it is early days I’m unsure about the ability to download it as an app yet but the plans are set and it is moving fast towards a professional app integral to the riding community.

https://faction-app.co.uk/app/home

Rob

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been using Faction to add spots in my area, works reasonably well most of the time, but...

I made an area when I meant to make a spot, can't delete it (the worst bike park in the world ever - please delete the area).

There's some spots where there's literally nothing else around, ie a pump track in the middle of nowhere. Seems pointless making an area for it and then adding a spot, and equally doesn't really qualify as an area.

• 11 months later...