Under rated Youtubers.

Al_Fel

I’ve seen that video pop up loads this weekend, with people saying that it just appeared in their suggestions. Happy because I’ve been watching Beau’s stuff for a while and he’s really in it for the right reasons - just making great videos.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, isitafox said:

These guys are definitely not under rated, assuming the videos are 100% legitimate then just wow

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOtloDe4Ytw3X2v04uU91bA

I saw a vid of theirs in my recommended, I'm convinced they're legit.

To be fair though, even if they use better tools off camera, it's still a pretty cool end result.

• Like 1

On 25/01/2020 at 1:47 PM, MadManMike said:

I saw a vid of theirs in my recommended, I'm convinced they're legit.

To be fair though, even if they use better tools off camera, it's still a pretty cool end result.

This was meant to say I'm NOT convinced they're legit.

Having just seen another one, I'm sure they're faking it. The creations are awesome, but I don't believe they're doing it all by hand.

Also, primitive tools, minimal clothing and "surviving in a jungle", but they have multiple 4K cameras :D

28 minutes ago, MadManMike said:

This was meant to say I'm NOT convinced they're legit.

Having just seen another one, I'm sure they're faking it. The creations are awesome, but I don't believe they're doing it all by hand.

Also, primitive tools, minimal clothing and "surviving in a jungle", but they have multiple 4K cameras :D

I'm pretty certain they aren't legit. Maybe its all done by hand but I doubt its one guy.

You've just got to look at how its filmed. If it was a guy by himself then why not do a time lapse? It looks to me like they show you how they are going to do something and get started then all of a sudden its nearly done. There's not much in between.

• 5 months later...
On 12/28/2019 at 4:32 PM, JT! said:

Thumbnail says it all.

Yes. The videos are long but they're really watchable.

He's trying it again now. He was going to do another country - maybe Scotland - but the ol' Rona got in the way, so he's done Wales again, this time with a friend.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 4:17 AM, Revolver said:

Yes. The videos are long but they're really watchable.

He's trying it again now. He was going to do another country - maybe Scotland - but the ol' Rona got in the way, so he's done Wales again, this time with a friend.

Yeah I'm watching, no idea why there wasn't an episode yesterday, was looking forward to it. I think I find it appealing because I used to think about how hard it would be to do when I was a child. Turns out, quite hard.

• Like 1