Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Al_Fel

Under rated Youtubers.

24 posts in this topic

I love a bit of Youtube and I wanted to share this guy with people. I've never heard of him before but this video came up in my suggestions and I'm glad I clicked it!

Anyway here's the video if you're interested

4 people like this

Didn't think I would watch all 17mins plus of this. Glad I did

Quite an eye opening watch

Edited by Rusevelt
1 person likes this

I’ve seen that video pop up loads this weekend, with people saying that it just appeared in their suggestions. Happy because I’ve been watching Beau’s stuff for a while and he’s really in it for the right reasons - just making great videos.

1 person likes this

I looked and his subscribers were about 25,000ish when I first watched this he's now up to 45,000. I can only see that number going up.

Are you implying that the BBC, the world renowned broadcaster with over 7.5m YouTube subscribers, are an underrated YouTuber?

6 people like this

Thumbnail says it all.

3 people like this

I watched that when he first did it, it's pretty interesting.

Not exactly underrated, but I watch 'Bald and Bankrupt' and 'Indigo Traveller' - both go to some pretty cool places, I'd recommend them if you've not seen them before.

20 minutes ago, isitafox said:

These guys are definitely not under rated, assuming the videos are 100% legitimate then just wow

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOtloDe4Ytw3X2v04uU91bA

I saw a vid of theirs in my recommended, I'm convinced they're legit.

To be fair though, even if they use better tools off camera, it's still a pretty cool end result.

1 person likes this

I can't find much info about them, the only part that makes raise an eyebrow is when they fill the 15foot pool with a 2-litre bucket.. one at a time.

1 person likes this

Have you checked out the tree house water slide into a pool. The way he makes the building and lashes ladder rungs to the trees is immense. 

On 25/01/2020 at 1:47 PM, MadManMike said:

I saw a vid of theirs in my recommended, I'm convinced they're legit.

To be fair though, even if they use better tools off camera, it's still a pretty cool end result.

This was meant to say I'm NOT convinced they're legit.

Having just seen another one, I'm sure they're faking it. The creations are awesome, but I don't believe they're doing it all by hand.

Also, primitive tools, minimal clothing and "surviving in a jungle", but they have multiple 4K cameras :D

28 minutes ago, MadManMike said:

This was meant to say I'm NOT convinced they're legit.

Having just seen another one, I'm sure they're faking it. The creations are awesome, but I don't believe they're doing it all by hand.

Also, primitive tools, minimal clothing and "surviving in a jungle", but they have multiple 4K cameras :D

I'm pretty certain they aren't legit. Maybe its all done by hand but I doubt its one guy.

You've just got to look at how its filmed. If it was a guy by himself then why not do a time lapse? It looks to me like they show you how they are going to do something and get started then all of a sudden its nearly done. There's not much in between.

On 28/01/2020 at 10:05 AM, Al_Fel said:

I shared that in best of the internet the other week haha!

It's amazing.

Bloody is! Love the little wedges, awesome.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:32 PM, JT! said:

Thumbnail says it all.

Yes. The videos are long but they're really watchable.

He's trying it again now. He was going to do another country - maybe Scotland - but the ol' Rona got in the way, so he's done Wales again, this time with a friend.

1 person likes this

On 7/18/2020 at 4:17 AM, Revolver said:

Yes. The videos are long but they're really watchable.

He's trying it again now. He was going to do another country - maybe Scotland - but the ol' Rona got in the way, so he's done Wales again, this time with a friend.

Yeah I'm watching, no idea why there wasn't an episode yesterday, was looking forward to it. I think I find it appealing because I used to think about how hard it would be to do when I was a child. Turns out, quite hard.

1 person likes this

Mark Matthews, trail builder and rider, he has few subs but the one of two videos I watched of his were great and very well filmed. Feels like the production of someone who has 100 times more of a following.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExjRfRiJNyYaQ1UIK3yzLQ