Pashley 26mhz Blue

Robq7653

So I’ve acquired a couple of frames recently and managed to get one pair of forks but still need another set. Nothing is together yet but my mate sent me a pic of a wheelset he’s completed for me aand frame I’m building. This was my childhood dream bike, and yes I’ve built one before, but this one will be an insane spec. 

D9B1BA3C-70D3-4BE7-9E78-1EF1EABEA6FD.jpeg

33E867FD-9FA2-4D8C-B852-6E85CB6B7D55.jpeg

A5E9E36A-70D6-49E4-BB66-D6D171FE390B.jpeg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You are doing an epic job of putting this together. Love the attention to sticking with some period stuff. My first what I consider proper trials bike was a blue pashley. I have a black frame hung in the office but can’t bring myself to build and damage it!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow. That takes me back. I used to work in the Pashley shop and rode a matte black 26mhz. In fact, that is pretty much my exact spec. Azonic double walls, hope tiglide hubs (I stripped the ratchet ring off one and still have the chipped elbows where I fell backwards now) but I ran IRC Elgato tyres. Saturday in the shop was spent sprucing the bike up and then we went for a ride after work! I have a 24mhz in the garage still, a prototype one with disc mounts. Where did you get the stickers from out of curiosity? Would love to get a set made up and respray the frame. Would love even more to get a 26mhz built up! Had a pre-production Ashton ET frame after that and then went back to a Justice. Wish I had kept them all to be honest. Would love a ET 24. 

18 hours ago, strat-trials said:

Wow. That takes me back. I used to work in the Pashley shop and rode a matte black 26mhz. In fact, that is pretty much my exact spec. Azonic double walls, hope tiglide hubs (I stripped the ratchet ring off one and still have the chipped elbows where I fell backwards now) but I ran IRC Elgato tyres. Saturday in the shop was spent sprucing the bike up and then we went for a ride after work! I have a 24mhz in the garage still, a prototype one with disc mounts. Where did you get the stickers from out of curiosity? Would love to get a set made up and respray the frame. Would love even more to get a 26mhz built up! Had a pre-production Ashton ET frame after that and then went back to a Justice. Wish I had kept them all to be honest. Would love a ET 24. 

Time to post my yearly link to - https://www.arthurcaygillcycles.co.uk/product/ashton-edd-tongue#.YNrlJJNKjqs the build is horrible but the frame is NOS!

As for the stickers @Ben Davies didn't you have a run of them?

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 2/2/2020 at 8:36 PM, Robq7653 said:

It’s finally sprayed now to get for the decals and then I can build this bad boy up 

F67E873C-0693-401F-90A3-46D927261D61.jpeg

D9B6C086-8BE6-44B5-A1F8-22B02CE53CDB.jpeg

Absolutely love this build, see it many times on Google images when getting some onspo, do you know the colour code please? A friend recommended RAL 5015?? Do you know if this is correct please, hope you can help 

Thanks in advance

Dan