Galfer rotors for street trials?

Swoofty

Has anyone tried Galfer rotors for street trials? They're pretty big in the moto trials world so I thought I'd give them a try. Here in the US they are hard to come by for a decent price, but occasionally they go on sale. From their website, they have a trials specific rotor that I couldn't find anywhere so I went with one of their 203 Wave floating rotors. They look great, but they weigh exactly the same as a Magura Storm HC. I've had them on for 3 weeks now and I think they twist slightly less than the HCs and the braking is just as good. They also make disc pads for bicycles that I'd like to try, but again, rare in the US.

IMG_20191223_162429.jpg

IMG_20191223_172545.jpg

If you want some good brake pads, you can try the tr!lckstuff power. They are amazing, I never had so powerfull brakepads. Make such a big difference. Now I can't even brush the brake lever in manual :D 

Galfer is the company that produces the brake pads for hope (so whenever you want to replace your hope pads, check wether the galfer arn't cheaper)