High rise bars

Element26

I'm currently using Trialtech sport riser bars but looking for a higher rise bar as they just feel too low. 

The bars I have been looking at are the Jitsie hybrid. As the bike is a 26 I don't know if these bars will be too high for it. I'm 5ft 10 if that helps. Any advice would he greatly appreciated 

20200206_131219.jpg

You may just find that you need to fiddle the stem you run if feels too tall, as looks like you haven’t got room for stackers - you’ll only know by trying. I always found easiest was to go super high and work down till it felt perfect. 

If that's a welded stem rather than a forged stem (hard to tell from the photos), they've got quite a tall steerer clamp area so that'll rob you of some steerer real estate.  Forged stems like the BBB ones have relatively small steerer clamps - if you're worried about how much steerer contact there is, may be worth a pop.

As long as the top of the steerer is in the region (ideally not below the middle of) the top steerer clamp bolt you should be fine.

EDIT:  Just found the full size button.  That's a welded stem.

• Like 1