Skateparks

Element26

Can't answer your question but when the weather sucks for a long period, I go to a place close to where I live that is covered and that has some nice rocks ... I can spend more than one hour there training the basics again (riding backward, pivot front wheel, 180°, etc) or just ride over the rocks. Still better than going to the gym :D

Hi.

I've been into Rampworks near Liverpool and Ramp 1 in Warrington on a street trials bike recently. Both have street sections which had enough to keep me happy for as long as my body could take. I'm fairly beginner though and not sure how much would be there for good pure trials riders.

Graystone in Salford looks good online, but I haven't been in yet.

M

On 2/25/2020 at 10:19 PM, MikeyS said:

Hi.

I've been into Rampworks near Liverpool and Ramp 1 in Warrington on a street trials bike recently. Both have street sections which had enough to keep me happy for as long as my body could take. I'm fairly beginner though and not sure how much would be there for good pure trials riders.

Graystone in Salford looks good online, but I haven't been in yet.

M

Been looking at rampworx, looks pretty decent. The new area looks like it's got plenty of stuff to have a play on. Might just have to take a trip up there one day