Covid19

Davetrials

5 hours ago, Mikee said:

There will always be people who have bad reactions to vaccines/medication. A lady who used to live up the road from me was in a wheel chair because of a reaction to a flu jab. 

yep. and there are thousands of other injuries, more common than people think. Look into pfizers legal troubles the last few years. Not sure I would trust that company!  

How long has it the flu vaccine been around ? 80+ years? We still have that flu? maybe.. Search for studies showing no correlation between getting that vaccine and having the flu! none. More studies showing people who get the jab are sicker.  In the USA they give it for free if you buy 3 packs of gnarly burgers at a grocery store- yeah not going to trust that. I’ll trust my own immune system, been years since i had a cold.

The doctors wife is on record saying it was 100% the vaccine that killed him.  

23 elderly in Norway died within days of receiving the jab, they altered their vaccination suggestions. Every country has a similar story, they keep coming in. Don’t use google to search for anything relating to pharmaceuticals, use duckduckgo .

I Hope more don’t happen.. here in the USA they are starting to give to over 65 year olds.  In 6 months I hope everyone is healthy and nothing happened with bad reactions!

I know of 3 over 80 year olds who have had covid and all lived. I do not know anyone under the age of 85 who has had it.  It is definitely a real thing, and sounds horrible to have. Unfortunately the vaccine doesnt mean you cannot get covid19... a very strange thing in my mind!  And there has never ever been an mrna vaccine, which is explained by:

“It uses a sequence of genetic RNA material produced in a lab that, when injected into your body, must invade your cells and hijack your cells’ protein-making machinery called ribosomes to produce the viral components that subsequently train your immune system to fight the virus.”

instead of a normal vaccine, some of the virus in you- your body builds antibodies to it.. we have never tested or tried to hijack ribosomes.  Considering no one has ever isolated the virus, I am confused how they made a vaccine for it.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/12/suspicions-grow-nanoparticles-pfizer-s-covid-19-vaccine-trigger-rare-allergic-reactions

I’m telling you, pfizer isn’t to be trusted..

Pfizer has faced thousands of lawsuits filed for medical injuries caused by some of its most popular drugs. It has also set a record for the largest fine paid for a health care fraud lawsuit filed by the U.S. Department of Justice. Pfizer paid $2.3 billion in fines, penalties, and settlement for illegal marketing claims.”

Scroll to lawsuits:

https://www.drugdangers.com/manufacturers/pfizer/

I guess the UK already said don’t get it if you have bad allergies:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/public-health/2020/12/09/uk-dont-take-pfizer-vaccine-if-you-have-serious-allergies/

Good luck and be safe, research everything you can.

8 hours ago, JT! said:

...but not due to taking the vaccine as far as we know. When you're vaccinating millions of people, someone is going to die for a completely unrelated unknown illness.

Seems obvious to me that it's more risky to actually leave yourself open to covid and it's unknown long term effects than the possible long term effects of a vaccine.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/01/07/dealth-of-doctor-after-covid-vaccine-n2582771

100% due the vaccine . His widow wrote about it, and she wants everyone to know the risks associated with the vaccines.  No big paper will say anything about it, even use language like “died weeks after getting the jab” when he was hospitalized days after receiving it- issue began immediately.  Look at where big news gets their funding from!   

No one here knows about Denmarks pots and pans protest. 9 day protest where they succeeded rejected new covid laws...Crickets in the usa, anything in the uk about it ? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AndyT said:

How long has it the flu vaccine been around ? 80+ years? We still have that flu?

We don't exactly. It's a different slightly different flu each year, they eyeball it and change the vaccine in the way they expect it'll appear. That's why you sometimes get a year or two when the vaccine is not much use at all.

Just thought I'd let everyone know my experience with Covid-19. I've been perfectly fine, barely a cough, felt a bit tired and a bit weak. Got a little bit out of breath going up and down the stairs and had a slight pain in my chest. I lost my smell and taste about a week ago. According to track and trace I'm allowed to go back out tomorrow. My mum has been the same as me and my sister has been a little bit worse but had diarrhea as well. My dad on the other hand is currently in the critical care unit on a ventilator. It's not looking good for him. He suffered the worst out of all of us and tried to stay home for a long as possible. He's 75 and has COPD. He's a fit 75 and the doctors have said he really doesn't look it at all. He was fine to being with but his temperature started going out of control and he would have bad turns a few times a day. This went on for about 3 days until he finally gave up and had to go in to hospital. We had an ambulance out to him 3 times and the first two times they said he would be better off at home. Finally he said he felt like he needs to go into hospital and that's not like him at all so he must have felt bad. While he was in hospital he gradually got worse his temperature was all over the place and he ended up having to be sedated and put on a ventilator. Things have settled down now he is in an induced coma and on a ventilator but he's in a really bad way and they said things could suddenly take a turn for the worst.

I just want people to know that there aren't any set rules for this virus. I wouldn't know I had it unless I'd tested positive and eventually lost my sense of taste but that was about a week into having it. Most people will probably be fine but if there is any kind of weakness this virus seems to exploit it. I don't feel comfortable going back out into the world tomorrow for fear of spreading it to someone else.

You can't just look out for High temperature, cough or lost of taste and smell. There is more to it than you realise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, monkeyseemonkeydo said:

Shit man, I hope he gets over it. It seems like a really weird thing and it's almost a lottery how things turn out to especially above a certain age. My dad's 71 with COPD so is being fairly careful. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Honestly if he gets it keep a close eye on him. My dad felt a bit ill with it to begin with then started feeling better a few days in. After about a week he hadn't been eating or drinking properly and his temperature was uncontrollable. I think it's important to keep your fluids up to help fight this virus. My dad would improve and his temperature would settle when he drank water.

It really is a lottery for what it can do to you.

I was thinking back to how he could have contracted it and I came to the conclusion its possible he got it from the chippy. We all had the same meal a few days before but my dad and sister shared a pot of curry. Both of them suffered with diarrhea and both them were worse than me and my mum. I'm probably totally wrong but seeing on the news about there being ice cream contaminated and that being the only link I could think of which would effect my dad and sister. I've got no way to prove it but it makes sense and connects for me.

On 1/17/2021 at 6:16 PM, AndyT said:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/01/07/dealth-of-doctor-after-covid-vaccine-n2582771

100% due the vaccine . His widow wrote about it, and she wants everyone to know the risks associated with the vaccines.  No big paper will say anything about it, even use language like “died weeks after getting the jab” when he was hospitalized days after receiving it- issue began immediately.  Look at where big news gets their funding from!   

No one here knows about Denmarks pots and pans protest. 9 day protest where they succeeded rejected new covid laws...Crickets in the usa, anything in the uk about it ? 

There's nothing here that shows the vaccine caused this. I'm not saying it absolutely didn't, but you're saying it was the vaccine with 100% certainty, basing that only on the fact that he got sick after taking the vaccine. Is it not even slightly possible that he just happened to have got sick with some rare unrelated illness after taking the vaccine?

But even if the vaccine caused this, it would be something like a 1 in 10,000,000 reaction, maybe more. I think you're more likely to die in a car accident on the way to getting a vaccine than dying from the vaccine its self if this is the case.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JT! said:

There's nothing here that shows the vaccine caused this. I'm not saying it absolutely didn't, but you're saying it was the vaccine with 100% certainty, basing that only on the fact that he got sick after taking the vaccine. Is it not even slightly possible that he just happened to have got sick with some rare unrelated illness after taking the vaccine?

But even if the vaccine caused this, it would be something like a 1 in 10,000,000 reaction, maybe more. I think you're more likely to die in a car accident on the way to getting a vaccine than dying from the vaccine its self if this is the case.

I am basing it on the fact that his wife says it was 100% a reaction from the vaccine.   Her her healthy husband died because he got it, and he was super pro vaccine.

Heart disease and car accidents will always win in # of deaths... but people should hear the risks, as this woman begs to be heard.  

You can (and many do) get covid after the vaccine. Israel has the highest amount of vaccines given... they have become the highest per capita covid cases as well.

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/covid-cases-rise-israel-despite-successful-vaccine-rollout

What if your idea of 1 in 10,000,000 is really 1 in 50,000...?  1 in 10,000?  still worth it?

But the wife doesn't know that he died from the vaccine. It's as simple as that. She has no businesses claiming that she knows this 100%, that's just irresponsible. His death is being investigated. But yeah sure if the chance of death from this vaccine drops from 1 in 10,000,000 to 1 in 50,000 and suddenly becomes 200 times more deadly then yeah sure I'll reconsider, but that's unlikely given that it's been issued to millions of people already.
My wife will be getting hers in the next few days.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dann2707 said:

Then you're 100% retarded. 

Sorry dude but that is most ridiculous thing I've heard. 

I hope you're not in Engineering. 

Someone compiled a list of social media posts about adverse reactions, look through it read them all. All fake ? Look at the individuals social media page, search their name, see if each are real.

https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/compilation-of-cv-experiences/

Retarded? Are you 11? Do you gave anything constructive to add?  What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever heard ? 

Do you think she is an idiot for saying the vaccine killed her husband ? or just me for repeating what she said. 

5 hours ago, JT! said:

But the wife doesn't know that he died from the vaccine. It's as simple as that. She has no businesses claiming that she knows this 100%, that's just irresponsible. His death is being investigated. But yeah sure if the chance of death from this vaccine drops from 1 in 10,000,000 to 1 in 50,000 and suddenly becomes 200 times more deadly then yeah sure I'll reconsider, but that's unlikely given that it's been issued to millions of people already.
My wife will be getting hers in the next few days.

and I wish her good luck ! His death is being investigated... pfizer says it had nothing to do w the vaccine, case closed! Of course nothing happened, a mosquito probably gave him instant mutant death aids the second he got the vaccine. 

Sorry, not 100%- nothing can ever be 100%. How ludicrous and reckless of me. Let’s say 99.96%

Just like the survival rate of this virus :)

Thats the number on the CDC web site.  Hmmm

edit: added the wife’s post- no she is not a doctor and doesn't know 100% ! 

But let me ask you this JT-

Your wife goes to get the shot, starts feeling strange things and has a rash later that night. The next morning the strange things continue, becoming unbearable in a few hours. She is admitted to the ICU where she stays for 24 hours before dying. You go on facebook and write what you saw happen to your wife and want to warn others that side effects can happen..

Someone looks at that post and says you don’t know what killed her, you couldn’t know- no way there was such an adverse reaction.  She must have had something else happen.  You took her to get the shot, you saw her face and body change just after- you sat by her in the hospital... but no one believes you. The death is being “investigated”  and your healthy wife who instantly fell ill is just tucked into a statistic “well one in a few hundred thousand isn’t a big deal”. I think it would be a big deal to you ! 

My parents have both gotten the first doses  , their friends have gotten them... I hope it truly helps everyone and we can return to normalcy.

Thousands of hours of television talking about the new vaccine...

Zero hours of television telling people how to eat and exercise...

8B4BA8EF-0C9A-417C-9FEC-1D1B0EF923DA.jpeg

Edited by AndyT

I understand Andy's sentiment; I mean, this is an entirely new class of drugs, and the effects are not completely understood.  

Having said that, I'd likely jab myself in the arm with a vaccine if I could get ahold of one.  I'm getting stir crazy.  I miss parties, playing dress-up :wub: and traveling to little seaside towns sipping cocktails and espressos.  Now I take 3-hour baths and build expensive bikes because I've got nothing better to do.

Edited by US_BenR

14 hours ago, US_BenR said:

I understand Andy's sentiment; I mean, this is an entirely new class of drugs, and the effects are not completely understood.  

Having said that, I'd likely jab myself in the arm with a vaccine if I could get ahold of one.  I'm getting stir crazy.  I miss parties, playing dress-up :wub: and traveling to little seaside towns sipping cocktails and espressos.  Now I take 3-hour baths and build expensive bikes because I've got nothing better to do.

No they are not new. The technology in use in the Pfizer vaccine has been around for a couple of decades. 

20 hours ago, AndyT said:

Someone compiled a list of social media posts about adverse reactions, look through it read them all. All fake ? Look at the individuals social media page, search their name, see if each are real.

https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/compilation-of-cv-experiences/

Retarded? Are you 11? Do you gave anything constructive to add?  What is the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever heard ? 

Do you think she is an idiot for saying the vaccine killed her husband ? or just me for repeating what she said. 

You get better and better now using social media posts as evidence hahahahahahaha

This a wind up? You've got to be a wind up lol

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 5:50 PM, AndyT said:

:)

Yes, his death is being investigated. Pfizer says it has nothing to do WITH (this isn't 2003 we can type the full word) the vaccine because they're probably right. But like you said, it's been investigated and rightly so. I never said it shouldn't be investigated, that's just something you want to imply to fit your narrative.

And yeah you claimed she knew 100% and are now saying she is not a doctor and doesn't know 100%... no shit?

And to talk about the detailed hypothetical of my wife dying... what the f**k is actually wrong with you? Are you that intent on this idea being true that you have to resort to emotional blackmail to get your point across?  My wife has come closer to dying that anyone who's reading this right now, 5% survival rate once her brain became infected. You think 1 in 10,000,000 shot of fatal vaccine reaction (that hasn't even been established yet) means anything to her?

Can't wait to quote this in a couple of years when covid is basically history and we're all going about our daily lives like we did in 2019.

• 2 weeks later...

Staci had her first Moderna shot yesterday. Completely dead arm today but that's about it. I've taken a day off work 4 weeks from now because the 2nd one is supposed to be a little rougher.

• 1 month later...

Just though I'd give a little update on my dad if anyone was interested. He's been home since Monday and he's doing well. He lost a lot of weight and muscle mass. He can just about walk but gets out of breath easily. It's going to take a long time to get him built up again but he's definitely on the way.

One of the worst things was when he came off the ventilator and they brought him round he was suffering with Delerium. It was a horrible experience. He wasn't himself and all his dreams felt like real events to him. It took about 2-3 weeks for that to settle down.

Anyway I'm so lucky that we managed to get him home and he's still with us. It's been a horrible experience but it could have been worse.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bikeperson45 said:

Glad he's doing better. Will he get given a vaccine or is it something were he needs to be doing a bit better off before that?

I really don't know. No one has told us either. He's had a few letters and phone calls asking him to go in for his vaccine but he was in hospital at the time. It's a bit of a shit show to be honest.