Newbie - Onza T-Pro without rear brake

Hi guys, 

Newbie over here, nice to meet you all

i usually ride ride motorbike trails & enduro, but that’s all shut down at the moment so fancied learning some trials skills in the garden with the kids. 

I’ve been offered a t-pro for good money and I’ve done a bit of research already and they seem pretty good for a beginner. 

The only thing I’m not sure about is that it has no rear brake at all, does anyone know why it’s likely to have been removed and point me in the direction for replacing it. It looks like whole mechanism is missing

Thanks guys, Dave

It's most likely that the seller wanted to sell the bike, but their own brake had failed so they took the one off the T-Pro to use on their own bike, and are selling what's left.
There are various options, but by far the most common one suitable for that bike would be a Magura HS33. There are models referred to as the '04, '05, 2011 and 2015. All of them will work fine, though most people didn't get on with the 2011s, so opt out of those if possible :lol: 

If you could show pictures, we can help better, because at the minute we don't know if you need just the brake, or also mounts etc.

@aener

thanks for your reply, I’ll have to check my settings as I didn’t get a notification to say you had. 

I bought a used hs33 for the rear (although the perch is from a RHS so is upside down, but that doesn’t bother me) just waiting on a bleed kit so I can set it up properly. 

just starting on basics in the garden and already noticing how much harder it is in its own right over motorbike enduro etc. I guess I forget what that was like learning as I’ve been doing it for 20 years, lol

heres a couple of pics of the t-pro before the new brake fitted

thanks, Dave

074CA513-6D7B-4E52-A765-76D2BD0B436A.jpeg

2BFBE3BE-13A9-44F9-841C-9194997E3F62.jpeg