extension potential bikes

tpickup

Been slowly building a trials bike up , I'm from a BMX background so liked the idea of the arcade frame set but stock seems to have diminished everywhere. I have come across the bikes from extension potential and they seem to have model similar to the arcade. Has anyone any experience with the brand ? 

I dont have experience  with exteionnpotental but I do have an arcade and it's the best put together most well designed frame ive owned and I've had a lot of steel bmx frames in my time from standard s&m kink (when they were made in NY) etc the arcade tops these in terms of quality 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

it has been 2 years for this topic, how was the build? I am new to this page and I got a friend who owns the Extention POTTS. the frame may look like Arcade but it is not. Wheelbase is 965mm, head angle may be a bit different and I am not sure about the type/quality of steel being used. I was about to get one but I got a good price offer from the person who previously made those "extention" brand bikes and this guy owns the  "CJBikes/HITO/Morality".  So far, nothing to worry on my frame even I fell a lot and land so hard (literal trials and error). 

Not sure on the POTTS as my friend made his bike for display purposes mostly. 2 years and no visible scratches or wear, anyway seems Euan beat these bikes and still holds up.  https://www.instagram.com/euanbeaden/?hl=en

• 2 weeks later...