Onza t-bird bottom bracket

Michaelr320

I’m looking for some help, I’m in need of a bottom bracket, it’s needing replaced as it’s got a bit of play in it. I’ve looked online and can’t seem to find one can someone help me out? I don’t know what size it would be to try get an alternative either. Thanks

Your best bet will be to measure the one you've got there at the moment.  You'll need to measure the width of the BB shell on the frame (it will most likely be 68mm), and then the length of the axle itself.  

Assuming it's a square taper BB, there are a few on the market that should work - you'll just need to double check those measurements to work out which way to go with it.

The only other thing is before pulling the trigger on a new BB, try tightening the current BB.  It could just be it's a bit loose and that's generating the play.  If the bearings have died they usually get a bit rowdy, so it could be a cheap fix and all you need to do is nip the BB up.  Your best bet is to loosen the non-drive side a touch (it's a regular thread, so you'll need to turn it anti-clockwise), then try and tighten the drive side (it's opposite thread, so turn it anti-clockwise), then tighten up the non-drive again.

Mark thanks for the response, appreciate it. 
ive not stripped it out yet, I got it last week and only got it out the van yesterday. Was when I was giving it a check over I noticed. It’s not bad, you can’t really feel it when pedalling. I’ll nip out to the shed shortly Pop the arms off and give what you said a try and see first...I’ve also got a T-pro it was part of the deal and it needs some work but it doesn’t Look like any t-pro I have seen. Do you think you could mybe shed some light on it? I’m reluctant to source parts till I’m sure what will fit it lol