Alias 20.2

Matt24.

My latest bike. Has replaced the triton as my main steed. After spending a few months on a 20.1 I got more and more used to something agile and nimble and loved the balance of trials, Bmx and steel it can offer. Build includes: alias 20.2 frame, onza forks (removed rim mounts and powder coated), shimano xt 4 pot brakes, hope pro 4 on halo t2 rims (not a lot of 20” 32h options but are really impressed so far) eclat morrow tyres (seems grippy with dual ply casing so good replacement to the Rubens) top gun sl cranks, bonz 180x35 (I’m only short but the bigger stem made the bike feel a bit nice for bigger moves and allowed more movement around the bike) waw carbon bars. This is by far my favourite bike to date after a few rides so much fun.

6C78175B-6B51-41A7-A98E-D243489C25D0.jpeg

• Like 8

I loved my 20.1 while I had it. I had BOX rims on mine and they were da bomb! Also had Animal monster truck tires on it and they were heavy, but remarkably good in all conditions. Very very nimble bike; effortless to throw it around.

Yes it took me a while to get used to it which you are acutely aware of after the messages about 6 months ago about whether to stick with it or go arcade but I am glad I stuck with it and it has paid off! I have to say being able to run a rear free hub rather than a front freewheel makes it feel so much better for faster rolling stuff. It’s only taken about 17 years to get to a point I really enjoy a seatless bike!!