We, the Drowned

aener

A collection of clips from the past three or four weeks. I kind of ended up going full tech-mode in this time, so there's not much in the way of stompers. Not even in the switch/opposite sense of tech - just horrible, nasty, awkward stuff that has birthed the term "nicety" - something that is nice BECAUSE it's nasty. The music is somewhat overdramatic for such low-octane riding, but I was really struggling to find something long enough that fit, and it's really good.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, ben_travis said:

• The tech lines in the dark spot, assuming a car park

Agreed - those couple of clips were sweeeeet.

Whole video was really good though, really showed off just how tech/fiddly you can be. That level of tech-ness still came across loud and clear in the video rather than the riding just looking "small", which is usually pretty hard to achieve (although no doubt it doesn't make those spots look anywhere near as grim as they probably were IRL). I say "small" because the scale of riding definitely wasn't, but hopefully you get what I mean.

Loved it. The song fits great aswell. I've got many "smile times" and it brought me back nice memories of our ride at Liverpool. 

The bunny tap 90 were so satisfying.

The nose 270 to wedge was beautiful. (Inspirational) 

Did not expect that cab footjam over as many others moves. 

Favourite line must be the "wall slide" one with that massive hook 90 at the end. 

Thanks for sharing. Gave much motivation!

• Like 1

It gives me great pleasure to visit tf and have a delight such as this to view. Part of the pleasure comes from knowing I’m not missing anything on any other platforms such as social media. 

The stairs kicker to double tyre tap could have been on repeat for five minutes with the continuous sound of a cow mooing and id still have left with a smile.

Edited by Ross McArthur
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...