inspired arcade, custom paint

Will Arnold

Hi guys, it's been a while!

During lockdown, and during the recovery from a motorcycle crash, I built up this beasty. it used to belong to Ali C. it's been a real treat for me to take my time with this build - my bikes have always been a rolling project and never quite how i'd liked them :D . once i'm back up to speed ill be riding it!

Wills_bike_(1_of_19).thumb.jpg.a99fdc5bd8f03db91384ccbca11aeb9a.jpg

arcade frame and fork, custom painted in dark metallic blue with xirallic added (it really sparkles in the sun ) and hand written 'arcade' logos, spank rims with hope pro 2 hubs, dmr axe cranks with machined spider and machined and flipped inspired bash ring to suit, inspired pedals, inspired arcade bars, bbb stem, hope headset, carbon spacers, magura mt5's with shimano rotors ( 203 rear and 180 front), hope adaptors, mostly titanium bolts.

looking to change the seat and post for a lighter set up, suggestions welcomed! i would also love to one day have a silent clutch rear hub, but they're fu&*$%g pricey! 

Will

• Like 7