Goods spots in west London?

DanBodell

If you are willing to pedal about a bit there is tonnes. Head towards places like Paddington, Wandsworth. North west holds a good amount of spots also. Head for house if estates and you’ll typically find some decent riding. Matt

Public version of the map i created for London spots for my 3DIL video.

Not all of the spots have been verified as rideable / still there, this took a lot of hunting on google maps / street view to find what is shown. It is the fairly central spots as I travelled down from Aberdeen so didn't have the time to head out your way. I've been a bit selfish and taken off some of the spots I still have unfinished business with, but otherwise, enjoy.

I should add that my version was created as a copy from a link @Mark W provided me years ago, but i cannot find that link anymore.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1gEwFzcEBLQwChY6bVV7cADlrwgNDGYfa&usp=sharing

EDIT: I found the original map. 

https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1995yj7zZl0staKZ4h3dFMwTWwic&hl

Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wish I had the time (and I wish there was the demand) to add to that map. I know I’m not special, but I’ve lived/worked/ridden in London my entire life and could certainly shine a light on a few miles of suburbs.

Unfortunately for this post, I don’t know Ealing - sorry about that.