Onza what now?

marshole82

Hey all,

Anyone know what frame this is? I'm told it's a 26" wheel Onza....it has a cut out on the head tube and vertical dropout with replaceable mech hanger.

The guy selling doesn't know anything else but i have a sneaky suspicion its a 24" wheel

Cheers

Screenshot_20200806_081534.jpg

Edited by marshole82
  • Like 1

I don’t think it’s a T-Rex or the original Zoot as it just has one ‘seat tube’ and they had a funny configuration of three. Also don’t think they had a cut out on the headtube. No idea what it actually is though sorry...

Looks like a 26” frame, with a low bottom bracket. I’d say this would be better than an Identiti Judge though, especially at your height. I’ve got one of those frames in the loft and it’s super short for me - I’m only around 6’2”

8 hours ago, the judge said:

I don’t think it’s a T-Rex or the original Zoot as it just has one ‘seat tube’ and they had a funny configuration of three. Also don’t think they had a cut out on the headtube. No idea what it actually is though sorry...

Looks like a 26” frame, with a low bottom bracket. I’d say this would be better than an Identiti Judge though, especially at your height. I’ve got one of those frames in the loft and it’s super short for me - I’m only around 6’2”

It does have the three seat post tubes, just one is on-line with the chainstay and the other is in-line with the forward most tube (angle of the photo couldn’t have hidden them any better!)

I’m agreeing with either a Zoot or T Rex

1 hour ago, Ali C said:

It does have the three seat post tubes, just one is on-line with the chainstay and the other is in-line with the forward most tube (angle of the photo couldn’t have hidden them any better!)

f**king detective work right there. I'd assumed it must be something else because of that, but damn it, there they are! :lol: 

I'm committing to calling on a Rex because the Zoot had those steel headtube reinforcement rings.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, aener said:

I'm committing to calling on a Rex because the Zoot had those steel headtube reinforcement rings.

And a completely different BB yoke arrangement - 2 straight plates rather than the curved lump of the T-Rex (Y)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ali C said:

Bloody hell, you’re right! Took a while to make my eyes see it haha. Yeah I’m saying it’s a T Rex as well then...