Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Herbertlemon102

Summer 2020

7 posts in this topic

Lots of progress this summer. I feel like I’ve turned the corner from “complete amateur” and have levelled up to “middle of the road average” :D  This is so I can bookend that.

theres a video I’ve always wanted to make since the day I started riding, and instead of the lines being pipe dreams, now they feel more like realistic goals.... one day. 

anyway, hope you like. More of a compilation I guess. Vimeo because YouTube are being dicks again....

cheers 

8 people like this

Enjoyed that! Nice to see the progression - the background noise and music was messing with my brain in some parts

Edited by Brettoll
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Brettoll said:

Enjoyed that! Nice to see the progression - the background noise and music was messing with my brain in some parts

Sorry about that, I think the Someone in Bristol was blasting music, should’ve turned those clips down...

1 person likes this

Definitely not a beginner anymore! One thing you could work on now as it will help your progression is getting the front of your feet on the pedal and not the middle section of it only. It will take time to get used to it but definitely eases things later on. Keep up the good work! I wish I could manual like you!

1 person likes this

Nice work man :  )

Loving the manual to Up to fronts smooth as you like 

1 person likes this