Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sulliotti

Your favorite Trials video?

33 posts in this topic

Hey Guys!

I've been a little bump lately due to a lack of motivation for riding... So i was searching for the good stuff on the internet to get some motivation. So, what's your favorite trials video?

I'ñll attach this old pearl from John Webster

1 person likes this

7 people like this

6 people like this

posting more than one. sue me.

3 people like this

posting more than two. sue me again.

Edited by Herbertlemon102
1 person likes this

Obviously this whole thread could be nothing but TRA and we would all be happy, but this is by far one of my most favorite videos ever.

4 people like this

always get the tgs feels when watching this 

2 people like this

I really enjoy this also:

8 people like this

He was/is such a dude. The riding in his videos still really stands up well today. I'm glad he was about in that pre-"Everything goes on Instagram" period, it really makes what he put out that much better.

Thanks for the Clean 002 shoutout @Herbertlemon102! So many good memories from filming that. Still clearly remember the trips Ali and I had to Dunkirk and Rotterdam for it. Those were the days...

Couldn't find the Rowan video I was looking for, but one I used to have on heavy repeat was this:

Not necessarily my 'favourite trials video' as such so not really sticking to the rules, but just an example of a really good level of riding and 'fee' from a video. @manuel always seemed to put a lot of thought into his videos and it was always a treat when they popped up. Re-watching that now, now that I'm more familiar with those spots, makes it all the more ridiculous.

7 people like this

I quite like watching the 24Tour vid, it’s fun, as well as featuring good riding.

I’ve been watching a lot of Flipp’s videos recently. Flipp is nuts, even if you have brakes, Flipp can out-ride you.

1 person likes this

I can’t think of two videos of watched more often than these. Do the Goon by Matt Berridge and Trial Nior are my runners up.

3 people like this

Is anyone else having trouble drawing a winner? I've been thinking about this on and off since the thread popped up but refrained from posting as each time I think I've got one, I remember another and have to back up.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, aener said:

Is anyone else having trouble drawing a winner? I've been thinking about this on and off since the thread popped up but refrained from posting as each time I think I've got one, I remember another and have to back up.

Probably why I have ended up posting 2 and probably could post a couple more, i'd say I have a top 5 that I find hard to choose one over the other from

Edited by andrey-p
3 people like this

On 11/26/2020 at 3:29 PM, Matt24. said:

Probably why I have ended up posting 2 and probably could post a couple more, i'd say I have a top 5 that I find hard to choose one over the other from

It's a pity that we can't make something similar like a poll, it would be interesting to see the results

Edited by Sulliotti
wrong grammar

On 11/25/2020 at 4:15 AM, Matt24. said:

I really enjoy this also:

whatever bappened to him ?!? only saw a few great videos then ??

I would put in CR Films Revolution and jeff lenosky’s Keepin it Real as my personal favorites... rewatching them time after time on vhs, wasnt no instagram or any trials internet back then!  The USA had a mailing list in the 90s... that was the only online trials back then.

As for a best internet video- way too hard !! Far too many talented folks in different ways, can’t just pick one... major nostalgia ! Love all the videos posted, post all you think of @aener !

This is my favourite trials video:

i would watch it anytime and not only before riding 

1 person likes this

On 24/10/2020 at 9:19 PM, Herbertlemon102 said:

posting more than one. sue me.

I’d never seen that. Really good.

1 person likes this

That’s definitely my all times favourite. So playful and creative, always makes me want to go out and ride!

1 person likes this

Edited by gage-mann

3 hours ago, DYAKOV said:

That’s definitely my all times favourite. So playful and creative, always makes me want to go out and ride!

V-L?