Your favorite Trials video?

Sulliotti

• 5 weeks later...

He was/is such a dude. The riding in his videos still really stands up well today. I'm glad he was about in that pre-"Everything goes on Instagram" period, it really makes what he put out that much better.

Thanks for the Clean 002 shoutout @Herbertlemon102! So many good memories from filming that. Still clearly remember the trips Ali and I had to Dunkirk and Rotterdam for it. Those were the days...

Couldn't find the Rowan video I was looking for, but one I used to have on heavy repeat was this:

Not necessarily my 'favourite trials video' as such so not really sticking to the rules, but just an example of a really good level of riding and 'fee' from a video. @manuel always seemed to put a lot of thought into his videos and it was always a treat when they popped up. Re-watching that now, now that I'm more familiar with those spots, makes it all the more ridiculous.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, aener said:

Is anyone else having trouble drawing a winner? I've been thinking about this on and off since the thread popped up but refrained from posting as each time I think I've got one, I remember another and have to back up.

Probably why I have ended up posting 2 and probably could post a couple more, i'd say I have a top 5 that I find hard to choose one over the other from

On 11/26/2020 at 3:29 PM, Matt24. said:

Probably why I have ended up posting 2 and probably could post a couple more, i'd say I have a top 5 that I find hard to choose one over the other from

It's a pity that we can't make something similar like a poll, it would be interesting to see the results

Edited by Sulliotti
wrong grammar

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2020 at 4:15 AM, Matt24. said:

I really enjoy this also:

whatever bappened to him ?!? only saw a few great videos then ??

I would put in CR Films Revolution and jeff lenosky’s Keepin it Real as my personal favorites... rewatching them time after time on vhs, wasnt no instagram or any trials internet back then!  The USA had a mailing list in the 90s... that was the only online trials back then.

As for a best internet video- way too hard !! Far too many talented folks in different ways, can’t just pick one... major nostalgia ! Love all the videos posted, post all you think of @aener !