Your favorite Trials video?

Sulliotti

18 hours ago, DYAKOV said:

That’s definitely my all times favourite. So playful and creative, always makes me want to go out and ride!

wow never seen before !! What a shredder!

Loved those early monty days, so many people around the world riding the same 221 - so many different styles riding the same frame.  Not too many options back then.

• Like 1

Of course the whole film just captures the MTB scene at that time but from 5 mins 40 in, in Wales (with that Garbage - Milk remix I've never found since) 12 mins 20 in up in Newbury and shot at night, and then 27 mins 48 when the Marty(i)n's just steal the show in the States I remember sitting at home with mates being blown away. Every time I watch Chainspotting it just takes me straight back to no mortgage, no job, no worries, just summers riding trials with mates. Perfect.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Decade Ago said:

Of course the whole film just captures the MTB scene at that time but from 5 mins 40 in, in Wales (with that Garbage - Milk remix I've never found since) 12 mins 20 in up in Newbury and shot at night, and then 27 mins 48 when the Marty(i)n's just steal the show in the States I remember sitting at home with mates being blown away. Every time I watch Chainspotting it just takes me straight back to no mortgage, no job, no worries, just summers riding trials with mates. Perfect.

Yep, I’ve never found the remix either. I used to have the Wandsworth section (steep grey walls where Ashton snaps his chain and everybody shits themselves) as a local riding spot for a few years as well. 

• Like 1

On 28/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, TrialsMan Dan said:

Pretty much anything @Mark W has ever filmed. The Clean series including B-sides gets me itching to dig the bike out every time. More recently, Inspired in the South West with Ali is a banger.

Cheers dude! Appreciate it :) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...