Crewkerz Guilty 24"

Swoofty

2 hours ago, Mark W said:

I'm glad you got it built up, but we may need to stage an intervention over that brake hose setup :P 

I'll get to that, don't worry. Just gotta make sure I'm married to this stem first. 90 x 35 right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man! Sorry, I may missed that point, but where have you found a separate frame to order? I'm looking for one for a half a year to assembly more trialsy build (as this one has better geo and supposed to work with trial-specific cranks) that my Inspired.

11 hours ago, LIS_on24) said:

Hey man! Sorry, I may missed that point, but where have you found a separate frame to order? I'm looking for one for a half a year to assembly more trialsy build (as this one has better geo and supposed to work with trial-specific cranks) that my Inspired.

I got my frame through Trial-bikes.com in Spain. Ridefactory.ch has some as well I believe.

12 hours ago, Swoofty said:

I got my frame through Trial-bikes.com in Spain. Ridefactory.ch has some as well I believe.

Thanks for the update! I was checking on Trial-bikes all the time, but seems like they don't put the frame in the list on the website :( Or it was there for a very short period of time.

5 hours ago, LIS_on24) said:

Thanks for the update! I was checking on Trial-bikes all the time, but seems like they don't put the frame in the list on the website :( Or it was there for a very short period of time.

They never had it on their site. I contacted them directly as they are a Crewkerz dealer and Crewkerz wouldn't sell directly to me. I contacted close to 10 shops about the frame only and Trial-bikes and Webcyclery were the only ones that said they could get just the frame for me.

• Like 1

Well, I've been defeated. I broke down and bought the WAW cranks that are intended for this bike. They spin great and the clearance is perfect even with 175mm arms. The Bonz cranks were working, but the combination of 24mm spindle in a 46mm BB was just too much flex for the spacing I was trying to maintain. Haven't actually ridden the new cranks, but the driveway test was very positive. Absolutely loving this bike still!

PXL_20210310_015231944.jpg

PXL_20210310_015244443.jpg

• Like 1

On 07/03/2021 at 3:37 PM, Swoofty said:

They never had it on their site. I contacted them directly as they are a Crewkerz dealer and Crewkerz wouldn't sell directly to me. I contacted close to 10 shops about the frame only and Trial-bikes and Webcyclery were the only ones that said they could get just the frame for me.

Dedication to the hunt that! The bike looks lovely.