Hiding spam permisson for SMs?

Sup TF Admin,

Seems like there aren't often moderators online. I've seen Rich around, but not really any of the others. Although to be fair, I might just not be online at the same time as them...

To speed up the response time and alleviate some of the work from Rich / the mod team, Senior Members could be given the ability to move spam posts to a hidden part of the forum.

Then they can be quickly dealt with, since there are often SMs online, and Rich and the other mods can simply delete the posts and ban the users from there.

It's a suggestion!

Edited by Revolver
  • Like 3

:lol:

Well, I did see Rich on earlier, but he didn't deal with the spam that's been there since Tuesday. Obviously Rich is a human and has other shtuff to do. By all means there may well be a massive backlog of stuff for him to deal with that we can't see, so :S This would take some of the weight off his shoulders, especially if he's the only active mod.

• 6 months later...

Is there any way to get report notifications on the mobile skin as that's what I'm on most of the time and whilst I do pick up quite a bit of spam (usually after Mike has replied to them :lol:) I never go through the reports. 

EDIT: Wahey 13,000th post, good times... 

• Like 1