Street Build

Culshaw95

Got a little bit bored so I decided to go for something different. I did have an inspired a while ago but didnt fully get on with it but i managed to pick up an Octane One Void frame. I dont ride as much as i'd like to these days so just something to still have a bit of fun on but not 100% sure on geometry yet as im unfortunately isolating so cant get out and ride - _ - 

154141400_4026968473990931_488130659370087488_o.thumb.jpg.97f139b20e2e8a2acde9d6f440f7140b.jpg

• Like 6

Really unusal build! Look forward to get your feedback.

I built recently an Octane One Spark, with some BMX/trials parts on it. 

The Spark is closer to a street/trial frame, because it is design to ride park. The bottom bracket is higher, the head angle steeper.

It is really nice on the front wheel and to spin. But it is quite heavy and short ... I put a longer stem (60mm instead of 50) and I am still a little disappointed with but it looks so sweet with the BMX cranks.:lol:

The fork is really heavy, I would like to find an alloy one (Inspired or an Echo).

The idea was to have a cheap bike that I can use in park, street/trials and on the pumptrack (but the plan did not go that well, I ended up buying a Hope Pro 4 hub :D).

Let me know how your Void ride!

44 minutes ago, La Bourde said:

Really unusal build! Look forward to get your feedback.

I built recently an Octane One Spark, with some BMX/trials parts on it. 

The Spark is closer to a street/trial frame, because it is design to ride park. The bottom bracket is higher, the head angle steeper.

It is really nice on the front wheel and to spin. But it is quite heavy and short ... I put a longer stem (60mm instead of 50) and I am still a little disappointed with but it looks so sweet with the BMX cranks.:lol:

The fork is really heavy, I would like to find an alloy one (Inspired or an Echo).

The idea was to have a cheap bike that I can use in park, street/trials and on the pumptrack (but the plan did not go that well, I ended up buying a Hope Pro 4 hub :D).

Let me know how your Void ride!

It's definitely going to be an interesting one :L I did want to go to something longer wheelbase with a higher bb but trials frames are just getting pricier these days D: I wanted to go dual disc so this seemed the cheapest option that still had a threaded BB as I definitely didnt want the BMX cranks :L Its a shame trials forks dont have a slightly longer axle to crown on them but i'll see how it goes its just gonna be for a bit of fun to ride around and do a bit of trials on