JamesB Vids

jamesb

Enjoyed most lines in that quite a bit, but the standout for me this time was the fakie-wallride drop-off. I've contemplated similar lines in the past but I have a habit of hanging up on them and never been brave enough :lol:

Excellent work!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well that one surely delivered the goods.

I particularly enjoyed the 1:20 front wheel rear-tap pivot thing, and the wheelie hook.

I've done a bunch of manual-hooks over the years and they're rough enough. Add in pedal timing? No thanks, I'll leave that one to you!Ā 

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive replies guys! I'm afraid I'll let you down with this one.... Story is that I thought I'd get one last ride in before it snowed but I was late getting out there, then it was damn cold and most of the stuff was under ice. I thought I'd drive to another town to ride some street but by then the sun went down. The next day we got dumped on with over 30cm of snow. Looks like it'll be a while before I get to ride again! Here it is, don't get your hopes up!

Ā 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rode almost every day after work. 4 in a row in this one. Stoke is back! Also, snow is gone now so I've pulled out my street bike again. Streety vlog coming next. Hopefully the stoke will remain and I'll start stacking some clips for a real edit. New camera and tripod making things interesting...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1