UCI National Champs

Mark W

On 08/04/2021 at 8:24 PM, isitafox said:

Age categories confuse me, I might have a play as it's local but no idea what age I should be classing with :lol:

To be able to get an award and become british champion you have to ride in your age category which are listed on the website..... i think ( So if you're 18+ you have to ride elite to get an award)

But if you don't mind not getting an award and not being "ranked" as such, you can choose whatver route you like :) 

23 hours ago, Scotty Evil1 said:

To be able to get an award and become british champion you have to ride in your age category which are listed on the website..... i think ( So if you're 18+ you have to ride elite to get an award)

But if you don't mind not getting an award and not being "ranked" as such, you can choose whatver route you like :) 

Oh I'm definitely not in it to be ranked, I reckon I'll be pushing it at black but we'll see :lol:

16 minutes ago, Stephen Morris said:

Dave’s definitely 18+.

I think his point was, what age group would his skill set be comparable to. How good are 12 year olds nowadays? What is poussin class? Etc, etc. Comps are (wait for it) comp-licated.

12 year olds are too good now, upsettingly, scarily good...... hence why ill ride elite to avoid getting my ass kicked by a bunch of small children haha

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Scotty Evil1 said:

12 year olds are too good now, upsettingly, scarily good...... hence why ill ride elite to avoid getting my ass kicked by a bunch of small children haha

After having a play in the park this morning for the first time in months I reckon white will be a challenge :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...