Best Saves

aener

A lot of riders re-do things for video recording until they get it smooth.
I personally really enjoy seeing people just scraping through by the skin of their teeth. Post clips, or videos with the time of the clip you're referring to!

Starting with a clip of Benito from way back when that just popped up on my Youtube suggested videos that I'd forgotten all about.

0:20:

The other one that immediately springs to mind is one of Porter's taps on a blue MBK that I can't find, and Damon's up-to-front at 0:36 that completely disregards the laws of motion and had absolutely no right to work:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 2021-04-15 at 2:22 AM, aener said:

The other one that immediately springs to mind is one of Porter's taps on a blue MBK that I can't find

@aener 2:33? If only someone would create a site that had all the best trials videos from the “golden era” :P

For me, it would have to be something from TRA’s echo/koxx eras. He was pretty much doing the biggest TGS at the time, and the determination/effort he put in really showed in his riding. His videos were a big inspiration for me in my early riding days to push myself harder and fight through the struggle to get better / go bigger.

• Like 1