My commute home from work.

JT!

This is the 2nd summer I've commuted home from work. Decided to timelapse it a few weeks back.

I'm lucky enough to have 3 different trails / gravel roads to choose from that'll take me in the direction of home if I'm feeling more adventurous than just taking the main road.

This ride starts by leaving work and doing a small stint on the Waabizheshikana trail which winds along the edge of a small section St. Louis River before it connects to Lake Superior. This passes the start of the Munger Trail which I ride up to the main road that takes me back down to home. The Munger Trail actually runs about a 5th of the entire length of Minnesota from Duluth to Hinkley. It's about 67 miles and hope to be able to ride it all one day. All 67 miles are completely paved. It used to be an old railway line and is named after Willard Munger, a local politician who was the longest-serving member of the House at over 42 years.

• Like 1

Here's mine from 2018. Was doing this daily 5 days a week all year (milder weather in SE England). Not always this route, sometimes would stay on the roads, or extend it if enough time and energy. Stopped when covid hit. Have moved since so a new commute when I return to the office.

• Like 1