frame ID if legit

MaderaMark

Interesting find... This frame was a part of popular entry-level bike from russian brand Stark around 2005-2011 years and original name was Stark S.T.R. Geometry is not bad except too small headangle, but nobody cared because it was cheap.
I had two of them. Frame cracked everywhere except seatstays in about two riding seasons, disc tab also snapped.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SergeL said:

Interesting find... This frame was a part of popular entry-level bike from russian brand Stark around 2005-2011 years and original name was Stark S.T.R. Geometry is not bad except too small headangle, but nobody cared because it was cheap.
I had two of them. Frame cracked everywhere except seatstays in about two riding seasons, disc tab also snapped.

Great! atleast got some feedback. It might last longer for me since I will build it as semi mtb and will only ride it when ever I came home from work abroad. Let's say 80% with wife and daughter and the rest for me in the whole year.