PART 2 NOW UP! Team GB at the world champs!

Scotty Evil1

World champs 2022 - done!
An amazing week in Reinosa with the British team. It was an intense week with 4 competitions in total plus registration, opening ceremony and mini comp.
This is part 1 featuring the first day plus the first 2 comps ( one for youth riders and one for adults) We had 8 riders in the team this year, the more vloggy stuff and youth comp were filmed by me, with Eddie weightman on camera duty for the adults!

I left the comp footage fairly raw so you could see how tough and long the sections were and so that anyone who's interested in going next year can see what the trials are like
Featuring -
Adam Morewood
Oli Weightman
Eddie Weightman
Vasek Kolar
Elliot Cooper
Eddie Cooper
Finn Johnstone
Harry Little

1:11 - 12:16 - Day 1/ Registration/Comp, opening ceremony
12:16 - 20:26 - Day 2/ Competition 1 (Youth)
20:26 - 30:24 - Day 3/ Competition 2 (Adults) +Awards

Edited by Scotty Evil1

Part 2 of the awesome world champs, this video is from days 3 and 4, covering the final days competitions.
Not much vlog footage this time, as we were deep in the midst of comp time, but more riding which you'll agree is a good thing, plenty from Day 2 thanks to Eddie!

Featuring -
Oliver Weightman
Elliot Cooper
Adam Morewood
Eddie Weightman
Oli Cooper
Fine Johnstone
Raul Gutierrez
Morgan Remy

Wasn't able to film the final awards or do an outro about the event, as I ran out of Battery and then we had a an epic overnight trip home!

• Scotty Evil1 changed the title to PART 2 NOW UP! Team GB at the world champs!