Coust Brake Pads

Tartridge

They look like green Monty clear pads, do the coustelliers use 35mm pads on the rear?

I wonder if they're scrented, I once had some old skate wax, they scented the block..smelt very nice..

Look cool, who knows how good they are, seem reasonably priced.

Loads of people are saying "they look like......... and look like..........." WTF are you on about, they are bloody pads ofcouse they are going to look like other pads for god sake, They are pads for maguras so they are always going to look the same, what do you want, some funky pointless design.

The last year everybody seems too stuck up about how things look, and if they look slightly the same as another product loads of people moan. (everybody meaning a wide majority of people who know who they are, not actually everybody.)

Phil.

totaltrials the link in your signature doesn't work :S :S

I agree though, they are pads they will look exactly like.........(I know it's hard to figure out but try your best)...................PADS! My god, pads look like pads, what an interesting thing to discover! :S

I will listen to how people get on with them then I may invest in a set myself. As for looks though :S

I am more of a performance person myself if gilles uses them they must be alright though eh?

• 4 weeks later...

Who? Slingshot and Danny Butler don't count.

Word came to me that it'll be a while before they're out yet. Stick with Plaz or bloxx for now.

Jon

Thanks will do, going to order some koxx bloxx from work tomorrow and wait for some more feedback on the coust pads. Dan

• 2 weeks later...