Coust Brake Pads

Tartridge

OH MY GOD- you can totally tell just by seeing the picture that since one is glued on like a WHOLE millimeter crooked and from the color that they are totally just exactly like all these pads that have come out in the past! They are spitting copies on old and new monty pads, echo pads, and everything else that has ever existed!!!

holy shit... some of you people need to think a little before you just smash your palms down on the keyboard and post stupid crap. who ever said you cant judge a book by it's cover earlier- I owe you like 5 dollars if we ever meet just because you don't have your head up your ass.

have you heard the brake pads in the coust videos? do shit brakes make that kind of sound? do crap brakes not hold when they land on rediculous angles and in crazy positions?

I don't know how many people in the world have these pads (it's not many) so I can say with a lot of certainty that almost everyone here is speaking from no experience. I can tell you though that I hate maguras with a pasion... (not The passion, but certainly "a" passion) and these pads have given me the very best braking perfomance I have ever had despite the crippling magura factor involved. these pads are amazing. they have never let me down. I will use no other pad from now on.

as for what else is good out there now- koxx bloxx with fequent grinds are the second best set up I have found.

Edited by Whiteravenks

coustpads.jpg

Time to fit and test them... Quality is excellent - very neat, as you can see from the pics. Pad material depth is 10mm, around double that on a Koxx Bloxk - Impressive!

Will let you know how they work later :lol:

Everyone is sayin they look nice etc, but frankly I don't give a shit what my brake pads look like aslong they work.

I'm happy with my Koxx bloxx ona grind. But when they wear out I may try sum of the cousts.

Stan.

exactly! who looks at pads!

koxx bloxx are brown ffs. nothing good is brown, in the world!!! but koxx bloxx works so people buy them!

chances are that if the cousts use these blue things, they DO work, as they are bloody good riders, but its no guarentee. eddie tongue is super good, but his brake (at least when he was at pashley) was absolute toilet! the skill of the rider makes the pads look better than they are sometimes!

they may be amazing. its worth the dosh to find out imo.

john

ad where did you get yours from?

Danny sent them me, as a 'thankyou' for the video work ive done for them. These are one of just 6 sets which came into the UK last week. More backings are needed to make more, which they are currently sourcing :lol:

OH MY GOD- you can totally tell just by seeing the picture that since one is glued on like a WHOLE millimeter crooked and from the colorado that they are totally just exactly like all these pads that have come out in the past! They are spitting copies on old and new monty pads, echo pads, and everything else that has ever existed!!!

holy shit... some of you people need to think a little before you just smash your palms down on the keyboard and post stupid crap. who ever said you cant judge a book by it's cover earlier- I owe you like 5 dollars if we ever meet just because you don't have your head up your ass.

have you heard the brake pads in the coust videos? do shit brakes make that kind of sound? do crap brakes not hold when they land on rediculous angles and in crazy positions?

I don't know how many people in the world have these pads (it's not many) so I can say with a lot of certainty that almost everyone here is speaking from no experience. I can tell you though that I hate maguras with a pasion... (not The passion, but certainly "a" passion) and these pads have given me the very best braking perfomance I have ever had despite the crippling magura factor involved. these pads are amazing. they have never let me down. I will use no other pad from now on.

as for what else is good out there now- koxx bloxx with fequent grinds are the second best set up I have found.

lmfao at you american people!!!

I can't tell if you love them or hate tham haha.

you start off discusted and end up spunking on them!

john

Oh OK then, Its just you said:

Time to fit and test them... Quality is excellent - very neat, as you can see from the pics. Pad material depth is 10mm, around double that on a Koxx Bloxk - Impressive!

Will let you know how they work later

I thought they would be lf a similar depth to the original Koxx Bloxx. Or Bloxk as you like to call them :lol: .

Looks like I'll have to get me a pair of them when they are available to purchase.

Any idea when that may be Ad?

They quite literally look MINT!  :lol:

coust%20pads.JPG

Think this should help... (Y)

I don't think I could trust them pads, I don't actually know whether they would come flying off the backing after a while or whether they wouldnt, but it's always nice to trust things, and I personaly wouldnt trust them, just looking at them, The way they have so much pad on them worries me, and makes me think they will just rip off, especially with the backing looking dodgy too.

But they might not be dodgy and might be fine, we will see in the future I'm sure.

Phil.

I just want to bang my head against a wall.

Can you not read?

holy

shit.

:lol: I was thinking about that same thing readin that last post... what do people think pads are glued on with some magic fairy epoxy that is totally unique to plaz and echo/zoo pads alone or something? nevermind- reading people's idiocy gives me a headache and explosive runs.

coust%20pads.JPG

Think this should help... :lol:

It says 'currently on hold'....

and Adam has already said that they are waiting for more backing or something.

They may look weak to some, but the compound is embedded in the backing with glue as is any other pad [found that out by mutilating a koolstop].

I doubt the pad will come away from the backing at all even though it may have a thinner backing as some have said.

The adhesive use for the pads is some mental strong ass stuff and because the pad is sitting in the backing it wont affect the pad much I think...

I just want to bang my head against a wall.

Can you not read?

holy

shit.

*sighs*

unfortunately many on TF do not have the ability to

1-read well and type coherent messages

2-measure objects in distance and height

3-listen to others opinions

I guess people just can't get over the fact that one of the pads was glued 1mm off :lol: