Shaun Miller Riders For...

Davetrials

shauns a dick, he should stick to pet extermination and f**king his ugly wife.

edit: sticks duck taped together would be better than brisa, so anythings a good move. Brisa is done for anyway.

Edited by AndrewT

I've met him 4-5 times over 3 years or so. He's a complete ass in real life if you aren't as good as him. Like, a serious dick. The complete opposite of jeff lenosky. Shaun will taunt and make fun of you for not making things, maybe his wifes helped his personality out a bit, haven't seen him for a bike.

In competitions all he does is complain and whine. If he f**ks up, he'll complain and try to get the comp organizers to change the rules. For example last year at the norba nationals he fell like a gayboy then raised all kinds of hell compaining that the line was too difficult and that tree's messed him up- guess what fagmo its trials deal with it...anyway he got the rules changed and the course changed, and did it again and cleaned it (as did everyone else). He beat jeremy by only a few points, all because he cheated. He is half the rider that jeremy is. I have many more examples if you want.

edit: in my first post I meant PEST extermination, thats his job. He kills bugs.

Edited by AndrewT

Oh dear! Sounds like he hasnt changed at all

I first met him in '97 in Czech, an he was a complete tit! never did like him or get on with him.

My impressions of Americans changed when I met JJ the following year. JJ didnt like Shaun either!!!!

The second time I had the misfortune of meetin shaun was in spain in 2001, an he was still the same then!!! Moanin all the time like a sissy to Roger Rodrigez (Brisa boss) because he wasnt gettin preferential treatment, even though JJ was there as well an was their no1 rider at the time!!!!

1.09am by my clock, and I've gotta be up and at 'them in 7 hours to go and fix punctures for weird old men who haven't ridden their bikes in 14 years and are "Thinking of getting back into it all."

This is my "Try and learn something new on bass and download stuff off Kazaa" time. Note: Music off Kazaa, before you filth merchants chime in.

well, mostly.

1.09am by my clock, and I've gotta be up and at 'them in 7 hours to go and fix punctures for weird old men who haven't ridden their bikes in 14 years and are "Thinking of getting back into it all."

This is my "Try and learn something new on bass and download stuff off Kazaa" time.  Note:  Music off Kazaa, before you filth merchants chime in.

well, mostly.

yeah man. im at halfords for nine, just got in from party.

party was a girls from work....

very nealy pulled her younger sister...

sound.

Nice, factual post :P

Well, I'm on my lunch-break from work (Y) Got me an XC bike too, so I'm in "let's not be a fat f**k" mode (He says as he eats his dinner of pizza & chips :"> ).

To be fair, do rider line ups really mean anything? Only thing it really does is just help develop products, which is cool, but for the most part I'm not hugely fussed about whether _______ is riding for _______ or for -----------.