Planet-x Zebdi, Not A Good Frame?

bones_dt4

you cant be arsed with being able to tap higher and gap further? fair nuff.......

No, he probably wants 2 carry on bunnyhopping, and manualling, and having some sort of style. Something koxx riders lack.

LEON

Sigh...  Can't I ride a Zebdi without being branded a "street" rider who can't gap? 

Or ride a Koxx without being put into the UCI lycra bum-boy category?

Lmao, I'm a bit of everything. Like doing big gaps and big attempts at backtyres, but I love street side of it. hopefully the base I'm getting will be more suted to my style than the zebdi.

And if your short like under 6 foot, and u like street. The zebdi is good, just watch those cracks. :lol:

Edited by Trials Punk

Sigh...  Can't I ride a Zebdi without being branded a "street" rider who can't gap? 

Or ride a Koxx without being put into the UCI lycra bum-boy category?

very true. All this stereotyping is getting a little gay I remember a vid from a while back of a guy on a koxx 180ing down stairs and wallriding ect and I bet theres a few riders out there with zebbers who ride with a uci style.

hahaha lmfao. nice one leon that made me chuckle

All this stereotyping is getting a little gay

yeh I agree. I got a curtis and im in the lycra bum-boy category

or maybe just the bum-boy category :lol: :(

oh btw. "UCI style" is "UCI NO-style" ;)

Edited by the boon

very true. All this stereotyping is getting a little gay I remember a vid from a while back of a guy on a koxx 180ing down stairs and wallriding ect and I bet theres a few riders out there with zebbers who ride with a uci style.

Lol, a bit like me lol. I try ride UCI style.

UCI is great on short frames :lol:

I personally wouldn't mind trying out a long frame for a few months or what not, but I'm happy with my super short ilions... Just got the hang of tapping, hehe.

I try to ride UCI and lycra style, but hey, I can pop manual aswell ;)

I like the twitchy feeling of my ilions.

I love mine, rides sweet. cant be doing with all this long frame hoppy hoppy business. if it cracks I'll get another  :lol:

no u wont. they have stopped making the frame. my mate had one for two weeks and put a huge crack in the bottom.

no u wont. they have stopped making the frame. my mate had one for two weeks and put a huge crack in the bottom.

What?? Do you mean that they have stopped making Mark Fives?? Or that they have just stopped making any Zebs??

Brant did say he was pulling PX outta the UK market, but not much has come of that really, and plans for the Mark Six have been posted on here.

I like my mk5, geometry could be better, I don't break many things so hopefully my frame should stay sweet for atleast a year, only cost me £180 new, £100 for a crash relpacement, so £280 for atleast 2 years worth of frame, as long as it lasts a year each time.