Planet-x Zebdi, Not A Good Frame?

bones_dt4

Guest cant_ride2

erm.... I used to have a zebdi... now I have a koxx

I could gap exactly the same distance on both and backwheel higher on the zebdi

altho I can still bunnyhop and do all the street stuff on the koxx

the zebdi is so much more fun to ride.. bollocks to all this uci crap... ill leave it to you people who actually have good natural to ride.

anyways im getin an old skool pashley built up exactly how I had it 3 years ago with all the parts you all hate and label " cheese " ( wankers ) tioga tyres, azonic PDW's etc...

haha

ah right but my side of the actual posted question is that zebdis are good frames... they may not be constructed 100% perfect but they're great to ride and can look sweet.

oli

oh that made me laugh. Your kidding right?

Why would he be joking? I can tell u ride a koxx,I just know. Well uci is gay, its why people see trials as such a homo sport,pillocks hopping over sticks n stones in the woods, its sad!!

I looooved the last london ride, such a big street style presence, and a refreshing lack of cocks (koxx) ;)

LEON

anyways im getin an old skool pashley built up exactly how I had it 3 years ago with all the parts you all hate and label " cheese " ( wankers )  tioga tyres, azonic PDW's etc...

hehe, someone with class :lol: I dnt kno u, but I like u

Ill b gettin my next 26mhz soon. U canna beat them ;)

Edited by sharn

Why would he be joking? I can tell u ride a koxx,I just know. Well uci is gay, its why people see trials as such a homo sport,pillocks hopping over sticks n stones in the woods, its sad!!

I looooved the last london ride, such a big street style presence, and a refreshing lack of cocks (koxx) ;)

LEON

and I just know you ride a short, none trials frame, ye?

I ride a echo pure, and its easily the best frame ive had. The way the french rideres ride is simply amzing. You don't hear a single noise except their brakes. So smooth and making everything look piss easy. I couldnt care less if people see trials as a homo sport, that way maybe it will stay a little "underground" instead of becoming huge like bmx etc full of little kids etc. The only peopl ewho want trials to become well known are those who have somehting to sell. For the rest of us I see no advantage in it?

and I just know you ride a short, none trials frame, ye?

I ride a echo pure, and its easily the best frame ive had. The way the french rideres ride is simply amzing. You don't hear a single noise except their brakes. So smooth and making everything look piss easy. I couldnt care less if people see trials as a homo sport, that way maybe it will stay a little "underground" instead of becoming huge like bmx etc full of little kids etc. The only peopl ewho want trials to become well known are those who have somehting to sell. For the rest of us I see no advantage in it?

Pure/koxx/coust/zoo, same far east crap at the end of the day.And who's trying to sell anything? Yes I ride a short frame cos that short frame lets me ride the way wanna ride, oh even if it is "none" trials, not that that makes sense.

Petr kraus has rode the zero for how long? How many times has he been world champion? Yet hes also a god on the street. yes I respect the long bike people, they wanna ride that wy, their choice, its not affecting me.

theres keeping it "underground" and theres keeping it gay.

LEON

Edited by LEON

Pure/koxx/coust/zoo, same far east crap at the end of the day.And who's trying to sell anything? Yes I ride a short frame cos that short frame lets me ride the way wanna ride, oh even if it is "none" trials, not that that makes sense.

Petr kraus has rode the zero for how long? How many times has he been world champion? Yet hes also a god on the street. yes I respect the long bike people, they wanna ride that wy, their choice, its not affecting me.

theres keeping it "underground" and theres keeping it gay.

LEON

those ARE traisl frmes though. And the frenchies ride TRIALS. Some far east crap? How many curtis's/norco's have broken? compared to pures/koxx's??? "Keeping it crap", so what is, in your mind, crap?

to quote anal, "id rather be french than be a shit bmxer"

I can still get bigger on the zeb, just don't like the way longer bikes ride.

thats how I feel im 5'10 and ride an ashton used to ride a m-a-d found it way to lonnng, then I bought some tufguys which got 20mm of the wheel base then the frame snaped ;) rode an x-ile 1035 I loved the way a shorter bike rode, it didnt roll stuff 'as' good but nicer for manuels, streety moves, I :lol:

ah for fookers' sake...

you all need to stop bitchin about UCI and street or whatever the shitty partitions are. people should be allowed to ride their bikes however the shit they want to. just because the manufacturer labelled the frame as a "trials" frame, doesn't mean that the buyer is instantly obliged to ride trials on it. s/he bought, s/he can do whatever the feck s/he wants to do with it!

at the end of the day, trials (or whatever it's called these days...) is such a minority 'sport'. therefore we should all be encouraging each other and respecting all types of 'trials' rather than forming ghettos and divisions among us.

if I had it my way, I'd remove the word 'trials', as it's such a brand name these days - and suggeting that all with trials frames must ride in a particular manner.

UCI style riding is great.

Street riding is great.

trials is whatever you, yourself, want it to be - regardless of what others say.

the end.

lol well get a f**kin BMX then!!!!!! ^^^

Oh!!! so he's gotta GET A NEW BIKE COS HE DOESNT RIDE LIKE YOU???? And wtf?? how many curtis's break?

N course you're pures n koxx's arent gonna break wen u just ponce about hoppin on the back wheel all day!

BMX is alot harder on bikes than "trials" (whatever that is) so the style wil break a frame, the point being you're looong gay frame excludes u from this style. I don't care what u ride, couldnt give less of a shit. But I suppose I should buy a cocks shouldnt I? That would be much better 4 "trials" SINGLE MINDEDNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEON

I should buy a cocks ...  SINGLE MINDEDNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEON

Whatever, you're just as single minded as anyone in this argument/ the world. Stop contradicting yourself and then ...(Lost train of though)...Go away.

Whatever, you're just as single minded as anyone in this argument/ the world. Stop contradicting yourself and then ...(Lost train of though)...Go away.

Wtf? shut up, you're post was realllly useful. :lol: cock.

LEON

all UCI style is trying not to use the bashring or pedals. surely no bad thing? why cant people ride street UCI. in other words ride street without putting the ring or pedals down. moves will always look cleaner if done to wheels than the ring or pedals. UCI is nothing to do with a particular riding style, just a different way of thinking. I try and use pedals and ring as little as possible, making me a UCI style rider, but I ride street, so im a UCI street rider... go for it people, moan away at me.

I just bought a zebdi off someone, I been riding it, I don't think its too bad, bit shorter than my es3 was, but still, didnt feel much of a change. whats you lots oppinion??

You bought it.

You like it.

You ride it.

Does it matter what anyone eles thinks?? I could understand you asking the question before you bought it to get an idea of if you would like it or not, but asking now when you have it and you like it, what's the point??

People need to get out and ride instead of worrying what people think of the bike they have.

I mean for f**k sake, I'm getting really excited about riding my new bike when it comes, and that's going to be a Merlin.

Does it really matter?

Get the type of frame that suits the way you ride??

If you wanna be doing the more fun, street style (bmxy) type of riding, then get a short frame, and do it.

If you wanna be doing the not-so-fun hop hop style riding, get a long frame and do it!

It's all trials at the end of the day!

Mart

PS.. I prefer the first option.. So I ride a zebdi!

Leon is an AMAZING fast, smooth rider who can go VERY big.. on his SHORT frame..

Nick is also an AMAZING rider, who can go very big.. on his LONG frame!

ah f**k it, just ride and have fun with your mates.. thats wat being a trials rider is about?

Does it really matter?

Get the type of frame that suits the way you ride??

If you wanna be doing the more fun, street style (bmxy) type of riding, then get a short frame, and do it.

If you wanna be doing the not-so-fun hop hop style riding, get a long frame and do it!

It's all trials at the end of the day!

Mart

PS.. I prefer the first option.. So I ride a zebdi!

Leon is an AMAZING fast, smooth rider who can go VERY big.. on his SHORT frame..

Nick is also an AMAZING rider, who can go very big.. on his LONG frame!

ah f**k it, just ride and have fun with your mates.. thats wat being a trials rider is about?

I agree with your post apart from the

not-so-fun hop hop style riding

in MY opinion I like to ride as much natural hoppy stuff as street, and when I ride street its mostly fun hoppy stuff :lol:

does it matter what you ride? a bikes a bike! sladering long frames! etc is just shit its like a downhiller dissing a cross countryer! its all shit! ride what you want? I don't see the problem! this is just like people judging other people because there not like themselfs! this whole world is full of it and its shit!

IMO!! oh and (sp) for what evers wrong up there ^^^^^

RICH

You all sound like a bunch of 10 year old girls.

When im out ridin, im lookin for obstacles and then thinkin of ways to get up/over or things I can do on on it and variations etc.

Yea I personally like a fluid style of riding- manuals, bunyhops etc, but watching pure comp riders is amazing! The way they can get so much power from static is immense.

I say, don't rule out any style of riding. Ok some bikes may be geard towards a certain style, but that doesnt mean you can try a different approach does it!?

I used to find that most trials riders were sound, and had respect for anyone on two wheels. But now theres a few who are hoping onto the bmx wagon ( I generally find that bmx'rs only like people who bmx)

So come on guys, go out, ride, and people who like 'street only' try gettin up an obstacle from static, instead of hitting things with speed! And vice versa.

If everyone took something from all different styles, there could be an awsome technique out there thats a cross between the two. And I for one know id love to watch it.

sharn