Planet-x Zebdi, Not A Good Frame?

bones_dt4

You all sound like a bunch of 10 year old girls.

When im out ridin, im lookin for obstacles and then thinkin of ways to get up/over or things I can do on on it and variations etc.

Yea I personally like a fluid style of riding- manuals, bunyhops etc, but watching pure comp riders is amazing! The way they can get so much power from static is immense.

I say, don't rule out any style of riding. Ok some bikes may be geard towards a certain style, but that doesnt mean you can try a different approach does it!?

I used to find that most trials riders were sound, and had respect for anyone on two wheels. But now theres a few who are hoping onto the bmx wagon ( I generally find that bmx'rs only like people who bmx)

So come on guys, go out, ride, and people who like 'street only' try gettin up an obstacle from static, instead of hitting things with speed! And vice versa.

If everyone took something from all different styles, there could be an awsome technique out there thats a cross between the two. And I for one know id love to watch it.

sharn

I agree with this guy! :lol:

I hate being a 10 year old girl to :">

I agree with this guy! :lol:

I hate being a 10 year old girl to :">

I also agree, I think this is all a load of bullshit, why the f**k are we always arguin like this, state you're opinion, and if someone doesnt agree accept it, don't have a go

LEON, u are the person im sayin did this, early on page three

snapping like this at some random is pointless.

he is allowed an opinion too,

but sayin that, the kid u snapped at, shouldnt be so rude

anyhow, the px is a good frame. this is me gettin back on topic btw

but just watch out cos a fair few have snapped,

keep an eye on the bottom bracket area

cheers

ben