What An Ugly *unt

future orange 660

well I agree with future orange nice 1 (Y) (Y)  (Y)

Morris we all know what you think of the tart, but to be fare future carrot or whatever has taken money off someone n not given them what he was selling in the first place. He's a first class dick!

Morris we all know what you think of the tart, but to be fare future carrot or whatever has taken money off someone n not given them what he was selling in the first place. He's a first class dick!

pity he cant send a first class wheel............... worship the tart, you mean respect him. in my opinion the guys one of the lifelines of this forum, if it wasnt for him and tomturd what would we have? if you have a problem, the tart usually solves it, just like your doctor :P

why is he still here ne way.

he is still here because if sombody ban's him then their is no way to contact him unless sombody has his number plus what is it with this s*hit this is a trials-forum not a forum to slag people off so shut the f**k up you ass and go suck your mum's co*k (Y)

NICK

Cock

Why are you indeed being such a willy face?

What has Adam done to you?

You suck, you're not even a First Class Tit, you're a Second Class Loser that has no respect from anyone on this forum (Y)

P.S. This should be in Chit-Chat silly (Y)

Edited by Raub

what is it with this s*hit this is a trials-forum not a forum to slag people off so shut the f**k up you ass and go suck your mum's co*k (Y)

NICK

Er, Nick, a little contradictory there?

Well, I think we officially have the first member to get some bad reviews on the new section of For Sale (coming soon (Y)). Well done Future Orange, nicely done. You pulled it off pretty well too! Even made sure you got all the parts from the other guy before "losing" the wheel "in the post". Score (Y)

Nice judicial use of the Spelling Bee there too :P Let's at least get our insults spelt right :P

Private Message I received today:

I bought some cranks and bottom bracket off member future orange 660, and the money went into his account 3 weeks ago, I still havent received them and emailed him, he said his statement was confusing and he would get them sent a.s.a.p, he has now blocked me on msn.

He has kept in touch (up until a few days ago) and had said on posts that he no longer had them for sale as they where sold. But as he has become a black listed seller and it is taking a long time im becoming doubtful. Can you say what he was blacklisted for? and is there anything which can be done?

All I can say is that I guess you all have this guys address. If this is indeed another case of a broken contract, then get in contact with the police. You have evidense of him getting your money (bank statement), he will have to proove he sent the items.