Whos The Prick Who Stole From Cleanbikes!

Davetrials

"at the end of the of the trial we were appalled to hear that whilst barbara from the cleanbikes stall was helping the event by processing your results some one was helping them selves from brakepads from the back of the car!!!"

whats the point I doubt he/she will own up if there on this forum but its bloody well out of order! :P ;)

Edited by Davetrials

I take it this was at a trials from the quoate, just shows you we have some un trustworthy wee shites in the trials community. cleanbikes helping the trials community doing the trials scene in the uk a favour and some little f**ker steals from them.

well anyone with brand new monty pads will get a beating :P

but that really is wrong but petty theft is everywhere my bag got searched where I work (tescos) by some one who works for them :P thankfully it didnt have anything in it but seems to be happening everywhere but I wouldnt of thought it would happen at a trial ;)

Do what now?

ehh?!??

I mean

ohhhhhh right yes..... <_<

and ye stealing from a company like cleanbikes is really annoying..!

WHY!? :S

cleanbikes is a great company and comes to loads of trials. this is brilliant wen things break in sections and there is a shop at the other end of the field.

SHAME ON YOU>

you should be forced to quit trials, and your bike should be steam rolled.

and ye stealing from a company like cleanbikes is really annoying..!

WHY!? <_<

cleanbikes is a great company and comes to loads of trials. this is brilliant wen things break in sections and there is a shop at the other end of the field.

SHAME ON YOU>

you should be forced to quit trials, and your bike should be steam rolled.

yer, and you should give your bike to me :S (if its good(y))

wray

they could have at least stolen from like NSE or something, then I wouldn't really care lol 

What are you on about,why steal from fred svage but not from cleabikes. Fred savage is a top bloke in my opinion who does alot for the sport anyway thats besides the point.

Why steal from a company's car whilst they are helping add up the results of your trial,u expect people to help out at the trials,there not gonna help when people are stealing theres goods.If you want something why not buy them.

Anyway I thinks its fair SAD to have to steal a set of brake pads,why not just ask barbra to try and hepl u out with a new set of pads,im sure she wud do her best.

Lee <_<

What are you on about,why steal from fred svage but not from cleabikes. Fred savage is a top bloke in my opinion who does alot for the sport anyway thats besides the point.

I think he just might have been joking... <_<

wray

some people are so pothetic....

now then its help give it a bad name, who ever it is should just post them back an have done with it...

that wat happens when townies go to trials <_<

KILL them!

I saw two dodgy scowsers one with shaven head on a steel balck biek and one with eyebrow pierced.  <_<

maybe it was them.

u know ho you are......

Bucky

( o )

/ \

bucky wtf you on lol!?!? eyebrow pierced?????

Barbara from cleanbikes is ace, best bike shop company person I've spoken to, they could have at least stolen from like NSE or something, then I wouldn't really care lol <_<

Yeah I agree, it's obiviously not someone that's delt with cleanbikes before, it takes the piss it really does, I've never had better service from anyone else, couldn't have happened to nicer company :S . Then a gain at least it was only that I mean at the addingham trial I got my ti frame from her, I would have been gutted if that had been ncked. Dan