Shopping From Any Of These

evileye

Both are real people/places so no need to worry. However EZ have been known to be hard to get hold of and as said X-st havea troubled past :(

However they are also the only places where echo/Zoo products can be bought I think...so you have no choice!

have they bolloks reformend f**king shite service. I called them sat and a woman answerd telling me I wanted her son and he wasnt in so she would pass a message on for him to call me back did he? did he f**k so I called them he was in thank f**k. now 3 days later im still waiting for 2 mech hangers all I wanna do is ride my f**king bike.

today I rang back and suprise he wasnt in.

they looked a bunch of tards at the bike show anyway. didnt have a clue about owt, 15 MINS to find ONE pure mech hanger out of a tiny tiny box.

IMO these shitty little shops like x street and ez shouldnt be dealing with echo ect they should be sold in a proper shop where you can go look at products and you know people will be there to talk to or to order from.

I think its terrible service from ez and xstreet.

Edited by bike rider

IMO these shitty little shops like x street and ez shouldnt be dealing with echo ect they should be sold in a proper shop where you can go look at products and you know people will be there to talk to or to order from.

I think its terrible service from ez and xstreet.

That is very true Benitos :( As long as it wouldn't mean an increase in the price though :S

:cough: I forgot to mention that my Boa was sent to me with no mech hanger in the box! (or on frame)

Fortunately I was sent one fairly quickly (after emailing them!! :P)

That is very true Benitos :( As long as it wouldn't mean an increase in the price though :S

:cough: I forgot to mention that my Boa was sent to me with no mech hanger in the box! (or on frame)

Fortunately I was sent one fairly quickly (after emailing them!! :P)

id be willing to spend a little extra for a better service.

the pure hanger is the same as the koxx lb and ashton hanger

Its the same as the Ashton hanger... looks externally like Koxx, but it isnt.

Like I said Ben, let me know if you want me to make you one up for the time being :(

Its the same as the Ashton hanger... looks externally like Koxx, but it isnt.

Like I said Ben, let me know if you want me to make you one up for the time being 

phew good job I didn't get an koxx hanger then!!

most hangers can at least be bodged on for a temporary solution, I managed to get a mark 1 zebdi hanger fitted alright to my ashton!!

mike

Like I said Ben, let me know if you want me to make you one up for the time being :(

thanks adam I bodged my zebber hanger on it looks f**ked up though lol.

I called xstreet earlyer again and got through to the same woman who said she would get the guy to call me about 3ish still no call yet though.

the echo situation seemed ok last year - didnt some other company sort out

x streets warranty cock ups - cant remeber who - where did they go. any way seems funny how the company that made a bodge of it are doing it again - seems strange

I emailed them as soon as I knew they were the new importer of zoo, and I got an email (quite quickly) saying they would have all their new stock on display at the bike show. unfortunatly, I coundnt make it to the bike show, so they said they'd email me as soon as they got a pitbull in stock...

a week after the bike show and no email... so it was time to phone...

after talking to his mum twice and leaving a message on his mobile phone asking him to phone me asap, I expected to get somewhere... but no! 5 days later I called again, and once again spoke to his mum. I gave her my number and asked her to get him to call me asap. I also mentioned the efforts I'd been to to get in touch with him, and she said she'd try to get hold of him on his mobile, but if she couldnt get hold of him, he would deffinatly call be back later in the evening...

since then nothing! so ive sent 2 emails, one of which coundnt be delivered because the email account was full... and a few more days have passed. :(

ive just about given up, and started looking for a non echo/zoo frame and fork!

very poor service indeed!

if its like that when you are trying to spend with them - whats it going to be like if somthing goes wrong.

probably because he wants a echo or zoo product but he cant get it from anywhere else apart from these places.

I think I'm right in saying the bloke who used to run x-street is currently in iraq serving with the forces and its been left to someone else to run. when I bought my frame odd them a few years back they had excelent service and were really helpful and friendly.

get in touch with the guys from merseytrials and get one of the atomz frames, I didn't think much of them til this weekend when I rode one, they are sooooo stable on the rear end and beautiful little frames to ride. adam is also a sound guy and I'm sure he'll sort you out nice and quickly. if you cant get hold of him pm me and I'll put you intouch...

I have never had a problem with X-street. Once I tried to phone tims mobile, and didnt leave a message, but obviously my number was displayed, and he phoned me back within about 10 minutes! I ordered a frame once, and as I live quite close to their store-room, he even drove the frame down to me, so I would have it to ride! If thats not good service, I don't know what is!

EZ never answer / replay to emails / never replay to messages I leave!! Thats why it took 8 weeks to sort out my new frame, and they still have parts of mine that they wont send to me!

I have never had a problem with X-street. Once I tried to phone tims mobile, and didnt leave a message, but obviously my number was displayed, and he phoned me back within about 10 minutes! I ordered a frame once, and as I live quite close to their store-room, he even drove the frame down to me, so I would have it to ride! If thats not good service, I don't know what is!

EZ never answer / replay to emails / never replay to messages I leave!! Thats why it took 8 weeks to sort out my new frame, and they still have parts of mine that they wont send to me!

COUGH (bollocks):(