Shopping From Any Of These

evileye

COUGH (bollocks):(

Not saying that you are a bad company, I have not had any dealings with you so I don't know why I am replying really, but I just wanted to say....

That child like reply made you sound like such an un-professional company :P

A professional company would surely take customer complaints/queeries seriously? It may not be the case in this situation but doesnt the term "The customer is always right" work in most situations? Even if you disagree with complaints you should still take them seriously rather that telling everyone somepne is talking bollocks?

Echo bike havent had it easy in the UK really :S

"Tic"

COUGH (Bollocks)

Exactly what part of that post was bollocks!?

You said when I snet my frame to you over 11 weeks ago, that you would take my headset and BB out of my cracked frame, and put it in my new frame! I offered to pay labour, but you said that it was not neccessary, and would do it for free

Would you like to read some of your emails?

"Whats happening with my frame? I havent heard anything for well over a month! Just checking on things"

"Matt's begged me to release your frame but we are having serious problems with the factory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be in touch as soon as possible"

"As X-street is dealing with it now, could you please send me the parts you have (headset and bb). Thanks"

"your parts have been posted this afternoon"

"Its been 2 weeks, and my parts have not arrived! Any news on them? I need them soonish, asI am picking my frame up at the bike show"

"Unfortunately, we seem to have misplaced your parts, but are trying our best to find them. I can only think that someone has put them away somewhere, thinking they were junk"

"Where are my parts? I have had to buy new parts to actaully ride my bike, which you can understand is f**king annoying! I don't really care about my headset now, as I have bought a better one, but I need my long axel bb back, as the current one is making my chainring rub on my new frame!"

"Well considering we offered to sort out your warranty in the first place for X-street who had been planing all along on bringing the frames in and still told you to call us. This is not our problem I would of sent your parts back and paid for it but after your attitude, I'm not.

Your frame was brought from X street. Take it up with them we are not liable for their frames any more. So either yourself or X street send us a cheque to pay fro the postage of your parts. X-street were the 1's messing you about not us!"

"What is going on!!

The stories I have Been told so far:

1. That they had been posted the day before and should be with me shortly

2. Few weeks later I get an email form you saying that you had accidently lost them, but were trying to find them.

And at the time of Warrenty, There was nothing about X-street dealing with echo/zoo, and they have not messed me around, as because of them, I actually have a frame mow!! You guys were the ones saying because of "problems", you could not send me the frame that you had said I could have!

But this is absolutely nothing to do with my frame or X-streets dealings, this is about the parts of mine that you have, and have given me NO indication that you wanted me to pay the postage! I WOULD have happily payed to get my parts back 8 weeks ago, IF I HAD BEEN TOLD!"

"The parts were packed up ready to post, and yes true, we did misplace them! Well how come you came to us any way if you were such a good friend of Tim. He has known about Echo/Zoo for quite some time. So why still push warranties over to us and deny involvement?

Actually you check with everyone who has had a warranty. Postage of products purchased from X-ST had to be paid for. But cus you have a frame from them you will have to pay for the parts, Sorry but that's how it is. It will cost you £2.75"

Hmm, so I was bullshitting eh?

Edited by NBRtrials.tk

Do you really want to get involved in an email exchange in public? because we will be more than happy to comply only ours wont be edited! :(

airing dirty linen in pulic is not the best way to go.

What has happened between the factory and us is between the factory and us!

If everyone wants every thing to come into the pulic eye via a forum then we will have no choice BUT TO COMPLY!

EZ