Top American Trials Rider

Brief News flashito: Top american trialser Jeremey Van will be riding for Coustellier during the 2004 comp season. The details are still being hammered out but stayed tuned for more information

http://www.observedtrials.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1910

Just found that, discuss. :S

Edited by Slingshot

"I was browsing the Koxx team page yesterday and wondered why there wasnt a single US rider on the team"

LMAO well they arnt exactly french are they.......

um...there are polish, australian, and other nationality riders taht are on the koxx team, :S

maybe think before you post? just a thought

jeremy vanschoonhooven is awesome

Holy f**k, must of you guys are idiots and think the only american rider is Jeff Lenosky. I don't know a single person that runs front suspension on their trials bike, and from the videos I see here it seems you guys are the ones throwing street in your vids on trials bikes, not us. Jeremy is an incredible rider, wait til you see results from worlds this year. Not only that, but the coustellier's picked him up this year... that implies they think highly of him and his riding. I don't imagine its easy to impress the best riders in the world.

Matt

I've never even seen a trials rider with suspension in america. DMRider, have you bothered looking at the video section of this site? We are the shit BMXers? :S How many times have you seen Jeremy ride? You do realize he goes to europe quite often to train right? I believe this year its been with the coustelliers for a while exclusively.

and fyi, the last time jeff lenosky rode trials was like 3 years ago. The things you see in contact and evolve (what apparently most of you think the US is like) are mostly expert level moves compared to today.

Last comp I went to, three weeks ago.

Matt Robinson - Koxx

Kevin Shiramizu - desalvo 1080wb prototype (now on a Coustellier)

Mike Snyder - Echo Pure (99% sure on this)

Josh Stevenson - Monty mod

Mike Clark - Koxx mod

Graham Wilhelm - Koxx

Andy M - Koxx

Seth Lee - Koxx XTP

Patrick McNally - desalvo (now has a coustellier)

Ty Fenton - Echo Pure

Matt Lovewell - Koxx

Ken Cleavland - old echo (now has a coustellier frame)

Taylor - Koxx

Elan - Koxx

The comp was held with UCI rules.

Thats three people who weren't on long wheelbase bikes, the old echo, the old desalvo, and the monty mod. In that bunch there is now only one without a long wheelbase bike, the other two have coustelliers. There are 6 riders in Colorado now with cous frames.

I'm not saying you can't ride bmx type crap on a koxx, but if thats what we did, we wouldn't all be buying them. We'd still be riding english frames, like the pace, zebdi, curtis, orange, pashley, leeson, etc.

I'm not saying we're more serious or more UCI about trials than the English, all I'm saying is that you shouldn't talk shit if its clear you don't have an understanding of American trials.

Matt

holy shite, anybody here UK, I wouldn't be talking about shite style. in my opinion, the UK has the worst style. everybody rides street. in america nobody runs front suspension, NOBODY.

maybe you guys should witness the riding scene here before you make false accusations?

some people just don't think before they type something and post it. they just slam their fists on the keyboard and click add reply.

anyone down with the uci worlds scene would probably recognize jeremy as the top american rider (expect for JJ- god please tell me you have heard of him...). it takes a little more skill than most to get top twenty at worlds. nevermind.

Bearing in mind alot of people don't have a clue what they're on about on here, they kind of get verbal diarrhoe. I think the English have a 'cool' style as I live here and have seen lot's of ace British riders strutting their stuff, and anyway when was the last time an american rider won the World Championship? Or is that set to change now the nazi's of trials have got Van S..?

Tom :'(

Last comp I went to, three weeks ago.

Matt Robinson - Koxx

Kevin Shiramizu - desalvo 1080wb prototype (now on a Coustellier)

Mike Snyder - Echo Pure (99% sure on this)

Josh Stevenson - Monty mod

Mike Clark - Koxx mod

Graham Wilhelm - Koxx

Andy M - Koxx

Seth Lee - Koxx XTP

Patrick McNally - desalvo (now has a coustellier)

Ty Fenton - Echo Pure

Matt Lovewell - Koxx

Ken Cleavland - old echo (now has a coustellier frame)

Taylor - Koxx

Elan - Koxx

The comp was held with UCI rules.

Thats three people who weren't on long wheelbase bikes, the old echo, the old desalvo, and the monty mod.  In that bunch there is now only one without a long wheelbase bike, the other two have coustelliers.  There are 6 riders in Colorado now with cous frames.

I'm not saying you can't ride bmx type crap on a koxx, but if thats what we did, we wouldn't all be buying them.  We'd still be riding english frames, like the pace, zebdi, curtis, orange, pashley, leeson, etc.

I'm not saying we're more serious or more UCI about trials than the English, all I'm saying is that you shouldn't talk shit if its clear you don't have an understanding of American trials.

Matt

bloody hell, that's a busy competition :'(

Jermey Van shoepolisher or whatever, is this meant to be funny, I know his name is shoonhoven (can I shite spell it) what if I put Jermey Van shitshuvler, I'm funny, I'm funny :S

Pholis.

Edited by totaltrials