Top American Trials Rider

It makes sense to sponsor the top comp rider in a growing market doesn't it? There is a growing scene here in NA and hopefully more Europeans will realize it. But the UK does have one of the best scenes in the world street/naty/comps(despite know it all newbs). I just don't get the infatuation with Onza :S :S

Bearing in mind alot of people don't have a clue what they're on about on here, they kind of get verbal diarrhoe. I think the English have a 'cool' style as I live here and have seen lot's of ace British riders strutting their stuff, and anyway when was the last time an american rider won the World Championship? Or is that set to change now the nazi's of trials have got Van S..?

Tom ;)

when was the last time an english rider won worlds? oh yeah, just like the US... the internet is full of people who like to think they know whats up.

lol, u thick f**ks! Martyne Ashtonw as world champ, Savage was last year, can't think of an american name thats made it up there at all!. I don't rate Jeremy myself, iv seen a few videos of him but that was quite a while ago, I should think hes probably one of those dirty UCI riders like the custards (just my opinion, I don't like UCI). Can't wait to see some vids of him, see how hes coming on. Cya

In any instance where someone uses the term "you thick f**ks", the accuser should really show that they have a firm grasp of their native language and have more than an 9 year olds education....or else.... I'm afraid...their ramblings are a completely moot point.

In any instance where someone uses the term "you thick f**ks", the accuser should really show that they have a firm grasp of their native language and have more than an 9 year olds education....or else.... I'm afraid...their ramblings are a completely moot point.

I take it the reason you have resorted to attacking his wording is because you cannot argue with his statement!

so I guess you've just been "owned", whatever that means!

click here to view the otn convo on brits!

-------------------

but seriously, most of the comments given in this topic are "off the cuff"! because you americans bite to easily when someone takes the piss! brits just can't resist winding you up imo!

I'm not getting involved anyhoo!

byeeeee.

Edited by MegamoEquipPro

I take it the reason you have resorted to attacking his wording is because you cannot argue with his statement!

so I guess you've just been "owned", whatever that means!

click here to view the otn convo on brits!

Do you have problems reading as well?

Read my posts made prior to that one post. That was a reply to his "writing". I have made my statements to the general thread already.

Seriously some kind of cognitive tests should be implemented on these forums.

yeah, people like me don't put out like over a dozen videos of trials riding on the net... a simple thing like looking around on a big ass american site with like 2200 members could easily stir up some non-street riding american videos. thats a lot of work though.

if you want to see jeremy riding just go download my paradise found movie that some pricks put on the net a while ago- people seemed to really be into it when it was free.

reading comprehesion is hard sometimes so I totally understand why people didnt catch when I said somethig about english riders winning worlds- world championships is UCI... biu is its own little floaty deal out there that is only recognized by itself. savage and martyn are amazing riders so don't take this point as an attack on them. im just saying- how many english riders have won "worlds" (as in the uci world championships)... same as the americans. im glad to see savage and butler make it to finals this last year- I hoep they can do it again when they are in elite class, that would be really great.

http://www.observedtrials.net/index.php?page=11

Look at videos by AndrewT.

and then right down the line, videos from COTrials.com . Or read this video section every now and then, or the video section over there.

I don't believe I have seen more than a few street USA riding videos in the last 2 years, and I dl about every video out there...there are guys from california as well, I don't have a link to those videos but maybe someone does.

any vids will be nice, of ANY U.S rider that DOESN'T ride street, like proper street, bar spins etc

Janq ,you should think/research before you speak and broaden your horizon ... there`s some (2246) riders on the OTN forums,most of them more UCI than you have ever seen.

You should also check the COtrials vids,those guys are better than most (99%) people on this forum.And they don`t do barspins ;)

Jang, you are the dumbest person on this forum since class team trials.

I personaly have seen some sick vids out of the uk and have seen some sick videos out of the USA. However whoever asked for a natural video from USA is ignorant. Maybe it is the forum I vist most frequently over there (OT.net) however it is rare to see a video that is pure street (when I say street I mean urban riding as oppose to riding on some rocks) however on this forum there are a few riders who seem to ride some natural however most of you are 15 year old mummy buy me a bike, go ride some street type riders. I bet that around 30% of riders on this forum from the uk havnet ever touched a rock with their tyre, or even a surface other then concrete. Once I pinch flatted. Now all you 14 year old smart arses will say that you have ridden on grass etc etc, but I mean ride, like do a pedal up, up, slap, tap what ever you want to call it off grass/dirt/a sloped hill etc etc. Personaly I find most street landscapes pretty boring to ride however I look at them as a time to improve my "magnitude" of different skills. Personaly I think UK trials is more about having a colour coded bike then riding trials. Having hope disk on the front etc. US / Aussie Trials is about riding. You see many elite riders riding frames that are more xc then street. I think the reason this is is because you guys have rain all day every day outside, so what else is there to do? I suppose you could colour code your bike and discuss how "mint" it is on the forums.

Jang, you are the dumbest person on this forum since class team trials.

I personaly have seen some sick vids out of the uk and have seen some sick videos out of the USA.  However whoever asked for a natural video from USA is ignorant.  Maybe it is the forum I vist most frequently over there (OT.net) however it is rare to see a video that is pure street (when I say street I mean urban riding as oppose to riding on some rocks) however on this forum there are a few riders who seem to ride some natural however most of you are 15 year old mummy buy me a bike, go ride some street type riders.  I bet that around 30% of riders on this forum from the uk havnet ever touched a rock with their tyre, or even a surface other then concrete.  Once I pinch flatted.  Now all you 14 year old smart arses will say that you have ridden on grass etc etc, but I mean ride, like do a pedal up, up, slap, tap what ever you want to call it off grass/dirt/a sloped hill etc etc.  Personaly I find most street landscapes pretty boring to ride however I look at them as a time to improve my "magnitude" of different skills.  Personaly I think UK trials is more about having a colour coded bike then riding trials.  Having hope disk on the front etc.  US / Aussie Trials is about riding.  You see many elite riders riding frames that are more xc then street.  I think the reason this is is because you guys have rain all day every day outside, so what else is there to do?  I suppose you could colour code your bike and discuss how "mint" it is on the forums.

Amen to that my friend, u got it spot on. English riders are ignorant as f**k to realise what trials is really about although the same can be said for a large majority of the american riders who after reading through this post seem to think that UCI is where it all started whereas its relitavely new and does not go by the traditional rules of motorcycle trials. I am from england and can't believe the number of riders here who have never rideen natural and theyre excuses always seem to be the same ("I have to travel miles blah blah blah"), don't we all? I only ride street on rare occasions and still find the time to travel at least 12miles to the nearest natural spot. I wish people would just wake up and realise what trials is all about and actually turn up to comps etc where the real riders are! Wana see some real trials then look HERE, it's not just me, in fact I rarely get a chance to put myself on the site but this really defines what I think is REAL trials!

I hope people don't get really iffy against me, im just stating my opinions and looking at both sides!

Alex

P.S Just found THIS too, how irnoic! lol

Edited by Alex_trial20.com

Do you have problems reading as well?

Read my posts made prior to that one post. That was a reply to his "writing". I have made my statements to the general thread already.

Seriously some kind of cognitive tests should be implemented on these forums.

lmao, its no use attacking me, don't resort to questioning peoples intelligence! thats very childish ;)

Edited by MegamoEquipPro

Amen to that my friend, u got it spot on. English riders are ignorant as f**k to realise what trials is really about although the same can be said for a large majority of the american riders who after reading through this post seem to think that UCI is where it all started whereas its relitavely new and does not go by the traditional rules of motorcycle trials. I am from england and can't believe the number of riders here who have never rideen natural and theyre excuses always seem to be the same ("I have to travel miles blah blah blah"), don't we all? I only ride street on rare occasions and still find the time to travel at least 12miles to the nearest natural spot. I wish people would just wake up and realise what trials is all about and actually turn up to comps etc where the real riders are! Wana see some real trials then look HERE, it's not just me, in fact I rarely get a chance to put myself on the site but this really defines what I think is REAL trials!

I hope people don't get really iffy against me, im just stating my opinions and looking at both sides!

Alex

P.S Just found THIS too, how irnoic! lol

I completely agree. Getting to all the competitions in australia is abit of a financial strain for anyone. They are often 700km away which means accom etc is required. Over summer here in canberra we had little competions where we would mark out some sections with some chalk on some rocks and ride them like a comp. Personaly I would much prefer to see a BIU rider ripping it up on some rocks then a "uci" rider (if they can be called that simply because on the street they don't use their bashgaurd) ride some street. The whole UCI v BIU debate annoys me. Im not going to generalise and say all english riders are street rail gapping bike polishers, but it seems a much larger proportion are. I have also seen some of the best natural videos come out of there. One out from james hyland with one of those month titles. may2003 or somthing.