Coust Brake Pads

Tartridge

will everyone just shut up till u have tried them then if there crap complain and if they are f**king amazing then say they are f**king amazing kk

LMAO

Have you not noticed that the arguing has stopped now? Yes it was there 5 or 6 posts ago, but everyone seems fairly chilled out at the moment. That is, until one of the usual pissed-off-posters (you know who you are :() comes and posts something.

Back to English coursework :P

Why does it upset you so much? The one post I can see which asks stupid questions is blatently a piss take. Sure we get shite replies, and if I or one of the mods doesnt delete them, just ignore them like everyone else does - its not hard.

Yes, sorry I think I am to blame for that, :P and you are correct it's just a piss take, but some of the questions could still be serious. Lewis also gave a good point of view across.

Ok, so one guy apart from the cousts says he has tested them, tart has also had them for a week or so, from what I can see, have they shite been tested.

Whiteravenks, you sem to get very very very pissed off with anybody saying they think the pads might rip off, I would bloody laugh my ass off if yours actually did tommorrow, but then, you would never say so.

POint being, people have had a dam lot of trouble with backings being ripped off the likes of monty pads, because the backings where poo and the glue must have been poo, for some reason, and because YOU say they are amazing and don't rip off, isnt going to make people trust them.

I'm sure the compound is sound though, especially if YOU have used them.

Ive never had any trouble with pads ripping off, if I got them coust pads, they would probably be fine for me, but everybody rids differantly than you and the cousts, and some unfotunate bugger might be a mong.

If you can't understand what I'm on about then you must be a bit oif a narrow minded mong yourself, just carry on calling people

second grade reading comprehension level

Phil.

Do you people realize how much stress the coustelliers put their bikes through (and their brakes)?

Do you realize ALL they want to do is be the best trials riders in the world?

Do you realize they would NOT ride something if they didn't think it was the best?

Do you realize that they test the living shit out of all their products?

They are NOT glued with the same glue you find on standard HS-33 pads, or the glue from Monty pads. If they all start ripping off the backing for you guys you would have some merit in these claims. Until then, I'm sure everyone who has them is just lying to you- and they want you to buy them and have the backings go out on you so you fall.

In fact, I heard the coustelliers ride these brake pads because the backing falls off so often that it keeps them on their toes- like a secret training thing they do- to make sure they go brakeless some times.

yeah

that's it.

:(

I come off as an angry willy because I probably am one. people don't have to listen to me if they don't want to- that's fine. I don't have to share my experience or knowledge with anyone but I choose to try and help people. when I try to help people and I just get shot down as "oh, who the f**k is this guy- how the hell would he know" it just gets old. people assume im some jackass who doesnt even have these pads (or any experience with any number of other topics).

the brothers did have problems with the pads coming off before. what did they do? sell them then? NO. they went back and found something else until they found something that stuck the pad on so damn well that they stopped ripping off under their rediculous brake stresses.

I guess I find that people just assume too much about somethign they shouldnt. looking back on it I am guilty of assuming too much about people on here as well. if people are that skeptical about these pads, they don't have to buy them. people that see the light will buy twenty pairs and never hurt themselves and make tons of progress because they have brakes they can trust.