Bmx Questions

BONGO

Tables...

Push down with one arm while pulling up with the other. The motion will need to be done while turning the bars so sort of push, pull and turn all in one go. The leg bit is the main thing that really pops it out flat or inverted. Keeping your knees together help some people but i sometimes go bow-legged by accident. Also unleveling the pedals can help.

I learnt them both ways in the end. Try doing them on a hip, it really will be easier! Just keep turn-barin' everything and before you know it they will go flat.

This is a opposite one therefore the downside pegs from a while back. :D

Oh why won't your chain break? Try a hammer nail.

Ok, i have a new frame, which means i need a new Bottom bracket. Apparently i need the American size one. I also need a cheaper one, so i was told pijin.co.uk are a cheap shop. However, they only have Euro, Spanish and Mid sizes, are any of these what i'm looking for?

Also, i need a thinner tyre so i can slam the frame properly. A 1.75 should be adequate, any suggestions? Again, the emphasis is on price. I am a hobo.

Ok, i have a new frame, which means i need a new Bottom bracket. Apparently i need the American size one. I also need a cheaper one, so i was told pijin.co.uk are a cheap shop. However, they only have Euro, Spanish and Mid sizes, are any of these what i'm looking for?

nope - none of them will do. Billy's might be a bit pricey but I'm pretty sure they had some last time I was in there. Winstanleys are probably cheapest - assuming they have them in stock (phone first)

Also, i need a thinner tyre so i can slam the frame properly. A 1.75 should be adequate, any suggestions? Again, the emphasis is on price. I am a hobo.

those gusset ones I used to use are fine - Billy's have them for about 11 or 12 quid I think. I've got a pair of 2.1s you can have for nothing If you want but that won't help at the back

Which frame did you get? I'm not ill anymore, come out and ride when I'm back from my high powered business trip to Romania

I got this frame! It's black and looks a little bit like this.

08-09-07_2348-1.jpg

I'm not sure what it is though. If anyone is awesome at identifying frames, the picture might be useful. I have cracked the lens in my phone, which explains the blurry picture, i think.

Oh yea, the frame is cracked too, but it looks like it should last a while.

Cool, i'll pop into Billys soon and hopefully they can sort me out!

What's the duration of your Romania trip?

Mine's about 9 inches long and weighs well over a Kg,

failing that just cut the f**ker off and buy a new one

Heheheheh

Think i have asked this beofre, but desperateleyneed a newtyre, and i am OCD like, so need a pair,

Atm on the front i am riding my spare creapey crawley, and thats , well not right,

Need sumit beefy, must look mint, street tyre about 2.1

Any sugestions>?

aint got muchos monies, so cheaper the better (Y)

Chhers (Y)

Edited by Mod Man Leo

animal/abike

i got a pair of glh in 2.1 at the moment, they're lasting ages and don't appear to have shit sidewalls that disappear when you grind.

Officially the longest lasting tyre there is. Well i don't actually mean anything by saying 'officially' i thought it just sounds better. Mine have outlasted all my other tyres. I'm currently running them on both wheels and grip wise they're good even on metal ramps. The only downside is the weight.

The new KHE dirt tyres seem alright by the way.

Heheheheh

Think i have asked this beofre, but desperateleyneed a newtyre, and i am OCD like, so need a pair,

Atm on the front i am riding my spare creapey crawley, and thats , well not right,

Need sumit beefy, must look mint, street tyre about 2.1

Any sugestions>?

aint got muchos monies, so cheaper the better (Y)

Chhers (Y)

pair of hardly used Khe park tyres? less than 700gram A PAIR!! rode on for 2 weeks so full tread. £30

They actually make a difference to the bike when riding. One of the strangest things...

So why are you selling them then?

Because they blow up alot. 3 friends have had theres blow up, and not cos they've been harsh either, just randomly blown. One mate went through 2 sets as well.