Post A Pic Of You Bmx

Joe Papasnap Maher

I know theres been a few topics like this before...but people bmx's will have prolly changed or got new ones or whatever so....ill start :D"

gallery_225_5_1100100958.jpg

*Huffy Nasty

*A'me Pink grips

*Gusstet Pimp pink tyres

*Dirty Harry lever(black)

*Oddysey evolver in anadized red

*Kool stop pads

*Oddysey cable linear slic in baby blue

*Kool Chain

*Oddessey hazard(black) on *chrome sun big city rim(LHD)

J (Y) e

the only reason im posting is beacuse the weather is fooking shit outside i cant ride :- :- :">

Edited by tomturd

gallery_627_7_1092310584.jpg

fly pantera frame. i don't think anythings changed sinse its last appearence on here.

only small things. i have a macneil 28t bash now, black cables, 41 thermal dirt forks with brake mounts, instead of using a brake plate, glow in the dark Odyssey jim C pedals, and an Odyssey Frequency G rear 1.85" tyre.

john

fly pantera frame.  i don't think anythings changed sinse its last appearence on here.

only small things. i have a macneil 28t bash now, black cables, 41 thermal dirt forks with brake mounts, instead of using a brake plate, glow in the dark Odyssey jim C pedals, and an Odyssey Frequency G rear 1.85" tyre.

john

Nah not alots changed then :- :- (Y) :">

Edited by Joe@Carbonique

gallery_627_7_1092310584.jpg

fly pantera frame.  i don't think anythings changed sinse its last appearence on here.

john

DAMN! may have to get me some of those. Where did you find them Bongo?

Cheers, Josh.

they were limited edition. can't find anywhere to get em for you now  (Y)

Well when you want some new pedals tell me and i'll have them off you, if they're not in to bad condition. In other words i wont keep my hopes up (Y) .

Cheers, Josh.

My beast...

gallery_1823_6_1100174855.jpg

Nothing special but then I'm not exactly great on it!

Dragonfly Tech frame, profile cranks and blackjack chainwheel. Only interesting part is my brake (mag with evo mounts run upside down on U-brake bosses):

gallery_1823_6_1100174893.jpg

and the lever which I hacked down a bit and bent back into shape:

gallery_1823_6_1100175220.jpg

Dave

I think the process went hacksaw to lenth, angle grind roughly to shape before filing and then sandpaper to finish. I Then got a mama adjustable spanner and bent the tip to thte right shape before using a round file and sand paper to get a nice smooth curve for my finger. Painted it up and Roberts my Father's Brother (Y)

And yes, I have far to much free time on my hands :wub:"

Dave

gallery_1860_7_1100199757.jpg

Fit Series 1 (resprayed) - Pitchfork - Volume, Kris Bennet (resprayed, instead of horrid rust effect) - Diatech Gold Finger & Ad990 - DMR V12's etc.

Gonna get a new rim and pads when i can afford it... it aint mint, but neither am I lol

Edited by CH!P

Melikes Bongo i'm getting that seat/post combination in december. I have no pics but it's an Eastern Ace of spades, Powerbite cranks, 414 sprocket with bashring, evolvers and some other upgrades i cant be arsed to list. How long have you all been riding BMX?

Max

I know theres been a few topics like this before...but people bmx's will have prolly changed or got new ones or whatever so....ill start  :D"

*Huffy Nasty

*A'me Pink grips

*Gusstet Pimp pink tyres

*Kool stop pads

*Kool Chain

J :wub: e

the only reason im posting is beacuse the weather is fooking shit outside i cant ride  (Y)  :(  :">

all i can say is pimp :D ow and its a nice bike

gary :P

I know theres been a few topics like this before...but people bmx's will have prolly changed or got new ones or whatever so....ill start  :P"

*Huffy Nasty

*A'me Pink grips

*Gusstet Pimp pink tyres

*Kool stop pads

*Kool Chain

J :P e

the only reason im posting is beacuse the weather is fooking shit outside i cant ride  :P  (Y)  :">

i hate you lol sweet bike u lucky tart :P