2005 Trials Dates

Matt_Tupman

These are next years confirmed dates for next year, they will not change unless something big happens.

as you can proberly see we are holding 5 trials:-

1. Monday (May Day bank holiday) 2nd May --- Bottor Rock

2. Saturday 25th June --- venue to follow ?

3. Sunday 17th July --- Ipplepen

4. Sunday 14th August --- Hedge Barton

5. Sunday 25th September --- posible indoor trial conformation to follow

Also we may be doing a coach trip for people in the southwest to watch the world championships up north next year. Im just wondering if there would be any intrest in this sevice or would you prefer to make your own way there.

I'll keep everyone up to date with all changes but for now thats all folks (Y)

matt

I will travel to these hopefully.

If the dates clash with any Hampshire comps I wont be happy, and wont be able to attend.

The indoor trials will be a deffinate if it gets sorted!

Try your best to make the dates different, for most of the people that do hampshire comps the south west comps are the next closest!!! (Y)"

Tic

OK

Well from what I've can heard from Barbra at the BIU I've put my dates in before Hampshire. So if there are any dates that clash with any other clubs it's not my fault.

All the dates that are shown above clash with nobody so I've done best and wont be changing them like i had to earlyer this year.

trialskid yeah you can ride the comps what made you think you might not be alowed >_<

matt

Hey. Im really interested in ridin the comps. Where abouts are they in the south, I live in east anglia!

Also does the 6 gears rule still apply. I have a full cassette but I run it locked out. Will this mean i have to get a shifter and working mech to compete?

Thanks Will >_<

Hey. Im really interested in ridin the comps. Where abouts are they in the south, I live in east anglia!

Also does the 6 gears rule still apply. I have a full cassette but I run it locked out. Will this mean i have to get a shifter and working mech to compete?

Thanks Will  :turned:

We are based in the Southwest In Devon so were quit far from you >_<

There is no rules about gears at all so you can have what ever setup you want :turned:

OK

Well from what I've can heard from Barbra at the BIU I've put my dates in before Hampshire. So if there are any dates that clash with any other clubs it's not my fault.

All the dates that are shown above clash with nobody so I've done best and wont be changing them like i had to earlyer this year.

trialskid yeah you can ride the comps what made you think you might not be alowed :turned:

matt

Why not try and work alongside the Hampshire comps, speak to Terry Graves and get the dates sorted properly rather than just going "bah I was first", as I have said there are a fair few Hampshire regulars that would and could travel to your comps aswell >_<

Why not try and work alongside the Hampshire comps, speak to Terry Graves and get the dates sorted properly rather than just going "bah I was first", as I have said there are a fair few Hampshire regulars that would and could travel to your comps aswell  >_<

Well everyone sends there dates to Barbra at the BIU and then she tells you if you can have them or not. I had to change two dates because they clashed but at the moment none of them clash with any other club.

I would like to work with other clubs but i'm not to sure if Hampshire would want to work with as they phoned me and started having a go about me taking their riders. I explained to them that I was told to move my trial on to that day and that with less than a month before the trial I was not going to change the date again.

I have tried to work with them and will continue to try as don't wish to make any enemys, hopefully they have calmed down now and can see it my why a little.

matt

Wicked! I cant wait till the comps next year, it'll be so sweet! Last year was great even though I only went to two of them but I had a wicked time! Really good atmosphere! Cant wait, see you all there! (Y)

Yes I would be intrested in going on a coach to see the worlds!

Cheers Rob

:angry:

Sounds good, should attending all of these.

James, Tic, Fred and anyone else who is coming from a distance, you're welcome to stay with me the night before for any of the comps (I live in Taunton, so only about an hours drive from the comps).

About the dates I would just say its first come first serve for who gets the dates in. If Hampshire or anyone else wants to try putting their dates on the same as these ones then they'll have to face losing some riders. What happened last year was simply poor communication, and Matt was right not to change them again.

See you there

Rich

About the dates I would just say its first come first serve for who gets the dates in. If Hampshire or anyone else wants to try putting their dates on the same as these ones then they'll have to face losing some riders. What happened last year was simply poor communication, and Matt was right not to change them again.

Rich

thanks mate :D

AWSOME, last years comps were mint, i can only imagin that from learing from last years comps, these, will be even better. :-

I really cant wait, will be super minty. :P

Indoor trials sounds really cool as well, will be attending every one of those comps. :P

Cheers Matt

Good Job,

Steve

Edited by SteveS

Oh no does this mean were going to have you and Nick fighting for first again :P

good to hear your coming :(

HEHE, yeh i think it does, lol. :-

Its all good fun, i love it. :P

:) Nick's coming second this time, lol :)

See you all there, if not before.

Cheers Steve

HEHE, yeh i think it does, lol.  :P

Its all good fun, i love it. :(

:P  Nick's coming second this time, lol  :)

See you all there, if not before.

Cheers Steve

is that so sir????

your sitting next to me right now as i type this, and were about to go out for a ride....

we both know u aint got a chance :) im far fatter than u :-

indoor trial sounds cracking..... twill be just like a street kinda comp id imagine, YAY!!!!!!!!!

how big is the venue? will ui be able to see all the ridesr in one big hall?

that would be really cool

is that so sir????

your sitting next to me right now as i type this, and were about to go out for a ride....

we both know u aint got a chance :) im far fatter than u :S

indoor trial sounds cracking..... twill be just like a street kinda comp id imagine, YAY!!!!!!!!!

how big is the venue? will ui be able to see all the ridesr in one big hall?

that would be really cool

If that is the case, i shall enter Expert as i am fatter than both of u, :) :( na, only jokin, steve will come first, on his loverly new bike :P (hopefully)

I once again will be entering Intermediate :P

• 2 weeks later...