Piercings?

zoojames

Ive got the right habd side of my lip done

They dont hurt cos of the numbing stuff, just try not to swallow any hehe

Now i want my tongue done, did they use numbing stuff when u got yours done joe?

Yep...just a few bits of liquid on your tongue...its so hard ...trying not to swallow it, lol >_<

Dont hurt having it done :turned:

So for flesh tunnels do I have to get my ear pierced and have a stud for a while and then get it stretched or something? And with Lips can you get a ring straight off or do you need a stud first? How long would it take for a flesh tunnel to reach 5mm and how much approx would it cost?

Cheers guys :angry:

James (Y)

oh my god......that must have hurt loads even if not as much as expected! Doesnt it make pissing and/or sex hard? and relatively painfuly?

that was one of the least nippy ones!!i got a bit spoofed from all the blood though!!

as for pissin...splitfire

humpin well let's say they love it!"!

i got nout, purely because i can think of better things to spend my money than getting someone to put a hole in my body. but thats me and i dont really care about anyone else. haha, prepare to be slated. oh well (Y)"

Same over here. Still, each to their own :angry:

So for flesh tunnels do I have to get my ear pierced and have a stud for a while and then get it stretched or something? And with Lips can you get a ring straight off or do you need a stud first? How long would it take for a flesh tunnel to reach 5mm and how much approx would it cost?

Cheers guys :angry:

James (Y)

You need a stud first, because it will swell and a ring would cut you, so you get a stud with a long bar, then in about three weeks you can go backa nd get a shorter bar or a ring put in.

I have my tongue pierced. i have to wear a retainer for work, though. Actually, since i bought the retainer, i haven't taken it out, it's far too comfortable!

haha, i been working at co-op since like the april...and i dont think anyone even knows i got my tongue pierced :angry:

And em,.....Nah it dont hurt honey (Y) Youll be fine :D